Chapter 5

*Kendall

I woke up to the sun streaming straight through my windows. I guess I forgot to close the blinds last night after I got home from the date. I quickly looked over at my wall clock and saw the time: 7:06 AM. Why am I up this early? I shook my head and heard my phone vibrate. Who in their right mind would be up this early, on purpose!? I quickly picked my phone up and opened it.

From: Sexy Malik;)

Good Morning! :D

I quietly laughed to myself, not knowing if someone was up in my house. I quickly typed my response.

Morningggg! d:

I shut my phone closed and headed towards my dresser to pick out clothes for the day. I quickly grabbed a random shirt that went with my jeans. It was my blue superman shirt. I headed towards my ensuite and stripped down and then got in the shower. My shower lasted about 20 minutes before I hopped out and got dressed. I ran my brush through my hair, deciding to leave it wavy for the day. I decided against makeup. I hated that stuff! I walked out of the bathroom to see Nathan waiting on my bed, tears in his eyes. I quickly rushed over.

“What’s wrong buddy!?” I said, checking over him to make sure he was okay. In his response, he just threw his arms around me and hugged me tightly.

“I thought you left! You never leave with saying good morning to me.” Nathan said, sniffling. He hugged me tighter.

“I would never do that Nath! You know that!” I said surprised that he would think that.

“I know.” He said wiping away his tears. “It’s just, I couldn’t find you!”

“It’s alright Nathan.” I said, smiling and rubbing his back. “I would never leave you alone! I would take you with me, even if you didn’t want to go.”

“Meanie.” Nathan said pulling out of the hug.

“Wanna go to the park?!” I asked, excitedly. Not only does Nathan love the park, I love it there also.

Nathan’s eyes immediately lit up and he smiled a big goofy grin. “Yes!!! But I’m not dressed.” He frowned then looked back at his PJs. “Can you pick out my clothes? I would, but I don’t know what matches.”

I laughed at my brother, heading towards his room and heading for his dresser. I walked over and pulled out a random pair of jeans and a random t-shirt and handed it to him. “This will do buddy.”

“Get out!” He yelled. “I have to change!” I chuckled then walked out of the room, waiting in the hallway for him. I quickly checked my phone. I had 1 text message.

From: Sexy Malik;)

Wanna meet at the park? :D

I laughed, thinking that he just read my mind. I replied then put my phone in my pocket.

I was planning on going there anyway. :P

Nathan came out and hopped on my back when I was turned around. “Let’s go!”

“Do you have your shoes on?” I asked, chuckling. I checked his feet as he tapped my shoulder and made me look down at them. My phone vibrated again and I quickly pulled it out.

From; Sexy Malik;)

Bring Nathan; I’m bringing Waliyha. xD

I laughed to myself, not bothering to reply. I quickly went down the stairs, seeing my car in the driveway, and my parents heading inside.

“My car is back?” I asked excitedly, not jumping up like I wanted to because of Nathan.

“Yes, here are the keys. Where are you two going?” Mom asked.

“To the park.” I replied, smiling. I quickly grabbed my keys and ran outside. I quickly squatted down, letting Nathan get down off of my back. He ran to the back seat and quickly hopped in, knowing he wasn’t allowed to sit up front until he was about 12 years old. Don’t ask me! It’s my parents’ rules.

I quickly got in the car, starting it. I backed out of the driveway; heading towards the park.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

“GIRLFRIEND!” Nathan yelled running towards Waliyha.

“BOYFRIEND!” Waliyha yelled back, running towards Nathan. They met and gave a big huge hug to each other, Nathan finishing off the hug with a kiss on the check, making Waliyha blush a little bit. I chuckled at them, walking towards Zayn.

“Are you sure you’re okay with my brother being her supposed boyfriend?” I asked, surpressing my giggles.

“Yeah, I mean they’re only 10. They don’t know any better.” Zayn replied, shrugging. “Are you okay with it?”

“No, I don’t have a problem with it.” I replied smiling a little bit, admiring Zayn’s outfit. He was wearing a varsity jacket with the letter Z engraved onto it, blue jeans, and some shoes I don’t know the name of.

“What if I were to tell you that you can go to LA with us? What would you say?” Zayn said, looking at me seriously, watching my face for my reaction.

“I would ask why because you barely know me.” I said. “Why?”

“Okay then.” He said, turning away.

“Yuppers.” I said, not helping the awkward silence any.

“Well, do you want to go to La with us? My manager says you’re allowed.”

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Hayley here! I hoped you liked this chapter!  

Have you heard One Direction's full song of 'I Should Of Kissed You' ? OHHMYGOSH<3333 It's amazingg!