C H A P. 02

I went home. Looking at the house infront of me I felt sad. Who would even want to live here? It's at an underground ; the most unpleasant place. If only I have a two-story house, and a garden. That's why I work hard. 

My sister would be happy if we have a garden at the back, she'll be planting a lot of flowers and maybe own a flower shop. Sadly to think that she's weak. 

I frowned when I saw her weak form — coughing harshly as I went to her. Patting her back. I wanted to cry yet I don't want to be sad infront of her. She's clearly suffering and I'm the only one who can save her from this illness.

And so on, I finally made a decision. I'll become a doctor. A successful one to be exact. "Gwaenchannha?" I asked her.

She nodded and gave me a smile, "Mianhaye if I'm being a burden Eonnie"

I widened my eyes and shook my head wildly, "Who says you're a burden?" I asked and looked at her with narrowed eyes. "Eomma"

I sighed and grabbed her small shoulders gently, "Yah, don't believe Eomma. You're not a burden, don't you see the happiness in my eyes when you're with me?" I asked her as she looked down on the floor with a pout. I sighed, "Gwaenchannha, saranghaeyo" I smiled when she did. I hugged her tight and looked at the clock.

"Medicine time" I announced. She had this horrified look, "Blah!" She pretended to vomit as I laughed and went to the small table to get her medication. I poured the bitter-orange flavored syrup on the cup and let her drink it and gave her water after. I smiled while patting her head, "Sleepy?" She nodded and rubbed her eyes.

I tucked her in and gave her a peck on the forehead. "Goodnight" I whisper. 

。。。

"Jungkook-ah, it's already nine o'clock. You're still not sleeping, remember we have an early practice tomorrow" Jin reminded as I nodded continuously. He went to me with furrowed eyes and watched me wrap the box with fine-wrapping paper. I smiled to myself, "She'll like it" I mumbled. Hyung shook his head and face-palmed, "Get ready after five minutes or else no lamb skewers" He warned.

I widened my eyes and jumped out of my chair and raced towards my bed, "Goodnight hyung" I smiled.

(N E X T D A Y)

I was woken up my Hoseok hyung, I greeted him with a smile and groan. I stretched my arms, "We have practice right?" I asked and peeked at Hyung's reply. He nodded casually and ruffled my already messy bed-hair. I chuckled silently and pushed him away. "I'll get ready then"

"Psh, you act like a girl. Why? Scared because mine might be bigger than you--" I cut him off with him meeting my door on his face. With a satisfied smile, I started to get ready.

...

My lil sis came to me, kissing my cheeks. "Be home early Eonnie" She smiled and I nodded. "Alright them, see you later" I hid farewell to her. 

When I reached the school grounds, there were many girls surround an expensive car. Only when the guy exited the car ; the girls went wild. I widen my eyes as soon as I realized who it was.

"J--"