C H A P. O N E

I was finishing the art project and hid it in my leather bag as I sighed. I'm not rich nor above average but poor, me and my family have been suffering for several months as I studied hard but the only problem is, I have a sick sister. And she gets weaker as days passed by. 

I've been inspired by Jeon Jungkook since he's good at everything ; literally everything! I've been watching him on TV at the Caffe that I was working him. While wiping the tables, there are even talk shows he's on. 

And later on I'm now an ARMY, a loyal fan that is and my bias is Jungkook. We've been having the same interst and I kept hoping that I want to meet him, say how much he inspires me and maybe hug him for the first time! Typical dreams of a fangirl.

But for now I need to finish our last semester and be an artist or an idol. Since watching their MVs I've been singing a lot lately yet I'm shy. I don't want to be the center of the stage. That's why I've got no friends.

I stood up and brushed the sand from my pants and breathe in the fresh air. An old woman came to me with the sweetest smile like my mother. "I've seen you draw dear, and yet, you use wet sand or coffee that people throw away," She started.

"And I give you these pastel colors remember to put this to good use and it only works for you" She ended and before I could ask her something she disappeared into dust. "Is this even real?" I asked myself.

But either so, I put the box in my bag and went home.

"We're home!" Jimin hyung said as I looked up from my phone and smiled at them. They've come back from grocery shopping and I was assigned to guard the dorm. After all, I'm the Golden Maknae. *snickers in the distance*

Anyway, I've been seeing a girl working on a Caffe. And she looks really engrossed at our music videos. And when we're at the beach to relax I saw her painting with wet sand. I've been saving money for a box of artist things for her. I don't even know why.

Maybe I saw myself in her? 

Or.

"Maybe I like her?" 

"What is that Jungkook?" Jin hyung said as I smiled sheepishly.

"Aniyo. Gwaenchannha" I promise her.

Happy Thanksgiving! @Ching_Lei12  lol fam here it is, happy??