«Chapter One»

I scrolled through the recommended area of YouTube, hoping to find some good videos to watch. I stopped at a video titled A Book I Made as a Kid. I clicked on it, deciding to watch it. I was laughing the whole way through. This guy, whoever he was, was hilarious! I scrolled down to see the name of the channel; "theodd1sout comic." I subscribed, knowing I'd love his videos.

    I started watching all his videos, each one putting an even bigger smile on my face. Even though I didn't watch them in order, it didn't matter to me. I just wanted to watch his videos. Soon, I found another video; Freshman Year of Preparatory School. I played the video, but something made me stop it almost immediately. James, the real theodd1sout, lived in Arizona!

    I had just moved here with my aunt a week ago, so this seemed like a miracle. I had big grin on my face as I watched the rest of his videos. As I finished the last video, my aunt entered the room.

"Hey, get out of your room and meet the neighbors."

    I nodded and walked outside, not knowing what would happen that day.

\/ Author's Note \/

Dear Readers,

    I hoped you enjoyed this first chapter! I'll be trying to update as much as possible, so I hope you enjoy each chapter I publish! Comment any criticism you have, and I'll try to improve my work!

Have A Great Day,

Melody