Insane

I was laying in the middle of the road right where Michael left me. We got in an argument of him claiming I was flirting directly in his face. We took the back road home, and he started getting aggressive. As he held the steering wheel and threw punches with his other hand, I began to fight back.

He threw me out in the middle of no where and I don't where I am. I looked down at my white dress, covered with dirt. I pushed myself off, and crawled to the side of the road. Tick Tick Tock..Blood..Oops i was shot...blood trailed down the road all dark red barely could see it in the dark..cars rode past..not giving one fuck..."FUCK YOU" i yelled as my voice cracked. "F-fuck you" Then i blacked out. I cheated so what, and this is what it had to come to.

I am Aamani Latin May, Im mixed, with shit, i don't even know. Carmel, lighter then that curly hair. My hair was all over the road , where was i.

August..

I blasted my music with my nigga Johnny in the car smoking blunts. "Nigga i thought you quit" I said eyeing him. "Just because you did don't mean shit" I cocked my head back and watched the road , i did quit dat shit was crazy, i went crazy, killing people i love and running away from getting arrested i moved to Cali. It was darker then usal so i took my shades off i went on this short cut making Johnny scoof. "Nigga you crazy, why the fuck you going down this way?" Johnny rolled his eyes and turned the music down. "Faster" He huffed and sat back.

"Just let me drive damn!" I yelled back at him unlocking my phone texting Chyna. Then i ran over something "Shit!" I yelled as my car jurked forward i got out as fast as i could and ran to see if my car was okay, but something caught my attention. "Come on negro we gon' miss the grand opening of the club!"

I scanned what i was looking at it was a body, a beautiful nice light coated girl , long soft curly hair, and damn she was beatiful! she looked torn to pieces i picked her up and put her in the back seat.

"What the fuck you doing?!" Johnny yelled looking in the back seat. "Negro shut the fuck up! I ran over her i'm not gon' leave her ass here damn! if you wanna go so bad get out the fucking car and go!"

He sat there quietly, thats what i thought i drove to the club and Johnny got out. "You not coming in? Chyna here" He said pointing to her Bmw i bought her. "Nah i got to get this girl to the hospital" I huffed. He rolled his eyes. " I bet shes fine" "Bye" I drove off and looked in the mirror above my head to see if she was still knocked out.

Aamani..

beeep. "Push"...beeep. "Push!" i woke. Dreached in sweat, doctors all around me, smiling and hugging one another. "W-" i couldn't say anything i was so confused i looked around. No one was here but the doctors, no one was here or cared, Normal. I looked out the blinds and peeked and saw some Brown skinned boy with shades on and a snap back but the doctor stood infront of my way knocking my thoughts out my head. "Your alive! the surgery they said was impossible!" She cooed , combing her fingers through my hair the other doctors left.

I nodded. She smiled "I'll be back, oh and you have a vistor" I tried to sit up as he walked in i shut my eyes at the pain and let out a groan "Fuck" I mumbled.

"Don't do that" He rushed to my aid and helped me lay back down, I stared he was so fine. "Thanks" I mumbled again he nodded and studied me. I felt uncomfortable so i got an attitude." Can you stop, really you look like a creep, watching me like a fucking hawk" He was shock he shot me a look."Well this creep saved your life" He yelled making me jump. "Saving my life and almost killing me by running me over!" I yelled back my throat started to hurt, i calmed my self. He rolled his eyes and sat by my bed. "Sorry bout that" I huffed.