Chanyeol came and lived with us. He was complaining about how Seolrim get mad at him for nothing and he's hoping that Seolrim will come to him by herself and ask him to go back. Jongdae and I tried hard to persuade Chanyeol to go back home but he insisted in staying.

Seolrim talked to me about that as well, and she insisted that that was Chanyeol's fault. They don't even explain what happened between the both, that we don't even know who's the one who is wrong.

This pair of new wedded couple is really cute.

Baekhyun moved to here as well, as he said that he needs a rest for his agency. Jongdae will nag at them all day when he's home, complaining about they should go and look for other places to stay and not here. Well, actually they don't bother Jongdae and me that much as I let them stay in my house, as I'm in Jongdae's house all the time.

They will come over whenever they're hungry. Chanyeol is a public figure and he rarely go out as he is afraid that he'll be surrounded by a lot of fans. Baekhyun basically stay in the room and play with his computer games most of the time and will not even go out from there, unless he's really hungry.

Jongdae started composing songs for his upcoming album and according to him, he'll be performing the song for the first time by his solo concert in Seoul. It's actually just a tour in Korea, and he'll be in Seoul for two days, one day in Busan, one day in Jeju, and back to Seoul again for encore.

"Yoonhye! You're going out?" I heard Chanyeol asked while I'm closing the door. I turned around and saw Chanyeol and Baekhyun standing there in front of the door.

"Yeah, I have to buy some ingredients for dinner. The meat the house in finishing." I smiled awkwardly and told them. "You're going out too?"

"Yeah! How about we go with you? We're going to eat lunch and we can help you to carry things too. Jongdae will surely like us to help you too. Where is he, anyways?"

"In the company practicing I think. He's busy for his upcoming concerts."

"I think that both of you better get marry before his concert as he'll get busy after that."

"Jongdae and I are planning to hold our wedding before his concerts starts and I'll follow him to Busan and Jeju as honeymoon, then before his encore concert in Seoul, we'll go to China for a short term, as honeymoon too."

"That's good." Baekhyun nodded and said.

"I thought that you'll just stay in Seoul all the time when Jongdae is holding his concerts." Chanyeol commented.

"We've planned this for a long time. Jongdae even arrange the dates of concert loosely so that we can spend more time togethwr." I smiled. The lift came and the three of us entered it.

"Won't the fans recognize you, Chanyeol?" I asked.

"Nah, just let them be. I'm just doing some shopping with my friends. Maybe they'll just think that I'm a responsible husband that I came to buy groceries for my wife." Chanyol chuckled. "Speaking of Seolrim, she really should come and apologize to me and beg me to go back there."

"Yah, you were the one who's supposed to apologize. Seolrim had been stressing out yet when she got mad at you for a bit won't you just consider her feelings? She's a woman, Yeol."

"Actually, I still don't know why the both of you quarell."

"Chanyeol was the one who's wrong, Yoonhye." Baekhyun told me. I frowned a bit and asked, "Why?"

"Seolrim was revising for her exams as specialist and she's left with the last paper but Chanyeol went on bother her. Seolrim was really mad at him but then Chanyeol fired back with Seolrim doesn't care about his feelings. That's how he ran away from home." Baekhyun explained.

"Ahh…then you should really apologize to Seolrim, Chanyeol-ah." I told him.

"Shireo. She should be the one who apologize. I had enough of her ignoring my feelings like this." Chanyeol crossed his arms and said. Baekhyun looked at me and sighed deeply, shaking his head.

Chanyeol was the one who's driving. Baekhyun sat in front while I was the one who sat behind there.

Baekhyun was still busy with playing video games with his phone, while Chanyeol will talk on his own sometimes. I really wonder why this boy doesn't even has any schedules when Jongdae was busy as hell. Chanyeol was home all day and never go out.

"Here we are!" Chanyeol announced as he stopped the car. I looked out and found that we are outside a church.

"What are we doing here?" I looked at them and asked. "Church?"

The both just shrugged and Chanyeol said, "Just go in there, Yoonhye. He's waiting for you."

I went up the stairs and there's a woman standing there. She approached me and said, "Please follow me, Ms. Lee."

I turned and found Chanyeol and Baekhyun are still standing beside the car, looking at me. Baekhyun motioned me to follow the woman while Chanyeol just grinned at me.

I followed the woman into a room. The woman took out a wedding dress for me and said, "Please change into this, miss."

"Really?" I asked her. She nodded and smiled at me. She then went out and let me change into the wedding dress. I went out after changing into the wedding dress. The woman then led me out from the room.

The woman led me till the main door of the church, and asked me to go in by myself. I pushed opened the door and found that my family, Jongdae's family, and all of Jongdae's friends, Joonmyeon, Sehun, Luhan, Yifan, Yixing, Zitao, Minseok, and even Seolrim is in there. My father was standing beside the door, while Jongdae was on the aisle, grinning at me.

A young girl approached me and gave me a bunch of flowers. "Eonnie, this is for you." She told me and smiled. On the other hand, my father held his hands out to me.

I took it, while he smiled at me. "I'm happy to see that you're marrying to your love one." I smiled back and said, "Thank you father."

I didn't expect this sudden wedding. Jongdae never specified the date that we'll be holding our wedding and I never ask too. I am very nervous about this now.

My father handed me to Jongdae who was standing on the aisle, and patted my hands slightly.

"It's your turn to take care of her, Mr. Kim." My father turned to Jongdae and said. Jongdae took over my hand and told him, "I will, Mr. Lee."

"Just call me father."

"Yes, father."

Jongdae squeezed my hands slightly as my father went down from the aisle. "I'm sorry for surprising you like this, baby."

"You should've told me." I told him in a low voice. "I didn't even get my hair or makeup done."

"You look just fine, honey." He smiled, as he fixed my bangs. "You're the prettiest bride in the world, Yoonhye."

The whole ceremony went well. When Jongdae and I exchanged our rings, I saw my parents tearing up. Jongdae gave me an assuring look as he wears the ring on my finger.

"I now announce you as husband as wife. You may kiss the bride." The priest announced. Jongdae held my hands and pecked my lips, then whispered, "I love you, Mrs. Kim."

"I love you too, Jongdae." I smiled as I replied him.