Chapter 8: Aren't

Chen's P.O.V.

I invited Yixing to join me for dinner after we are done with the photo shoot and also the interview. I'm glad that he actually agreed, as it has been a long time since I met him.

I asked Chanyeol to come out and join us as well, but he gave me the reasons that Seolrim had a short break and he'll be with her. As for Baekhyun, I didn't even bother to invite him because he's staying in his agency for 24/7 and I guess he wouldn't come out.

When I went back into the studio after the interview, I found Yoojin and Yoonhye sitting in the chairs, talking. I walked towards them and asked, "What are you two talking about?"

"I'm explaining the detail of works for Yoonhye." Yoojin said, and slightly shake the contract that he's holding on towards me.

"Oh, I see." I nodded. I then turned to Yoonhye and said, "Actually there aren't many things to do. Oh, Yoojin, I'm going for dinner together with Yixing later."

"Do you have your car?"

"I think I left it in the company." I said while thinking. "Oh I didn't. I went there by subway."

Yoojin looked down to his watch and said, "I have a meeting in the company later. Maybe I'll fetch you there and then you'll take my car?" He suggested.

"Nah, then how are you going back?"

"Or...Yoonhye, do you have a car?" Yoojin suddenly turned to Yoonhye and asked.

"Yeah, I do. I left it somewhere in the car park of the company." She nodded and replied. In my mind, I was cheering. Does this means that we will be spending time together alone?

"Is it okay if you join Yixing and Chen for dinner? I have to make sure that Chen went back home as he needs to rest for tomorrow's schedule." Yoojin said. As far as I remember, I don't have any schedules tomorrow. Did Yoojin remember it wrongly?

Earlier, when Yoonhye went out to buy the foods, I've asked Yoojin about do he knew that she looks actually like my Yoonhye. Yoojin only replied me that everyone knows that Yoonhye had died, she wouldn't be the same person.

He does know that how much I love Yoonhye, and everything about our past. He does know that they look the same. But I can't even think of the reasons why he picked her as my assistant. He knows how much I missed her.

"Chen, are you okay with it?" Yoojin asked.

"Umm, yeah sure. Yixing wouldn't mind at all." I nodded and said.

"Then it's settled." Yoojin clapped his hands together and said. "I'll text you the address later, Yoonhye. You two go to the car and wait for me first. I had to settle some things first." He told us.

"Alright. Let's go." I looked at Yoonhye and motioned her to go. She looked towards Yoojin, while Yoojin gave her a nod. I shifted my hands into my coat as I watched her stood up from the chair, slung her bag over her shoulders, and followed behind me.

She was quiet all along the way to the car. I wanted to look for a random topic to talk with her, but facing her, it reminds me of Yoonhye all the time. I sighed softly and looked down to the ground as I leaned on the car. I wonder...how it will be if she's still here.

"How old are you?" I asked her out of sudden. Usually, girls wouldn't like people to ask about their ages.

"Twenty-four." She answered. If Yoonhye is still here, they're the same age. Somehow, she entered the college year earlier than she should. I guess that it might be because of her job for that time.

"Ahh, just a year younger than me." I nodded and replied.

"You have a girlfriend before?" She suddenly asked.