Chapter 25: Over

Yoonhye's P. O. V.

I'm still worried about am I really going to marry to Joonmyeon? Jongdae promised me that that will never ever happens, but I'm just…afraid that it will.

How should I avoid all of these happening? I don't know how. I don't even have any ideas. Maybe, if it happens last year, I will just fly to a random country and start travelling by my own, not bothering about the things here. That is what I will do before. But I'm not alone now. I have Jongdae.

"Ms. Lee Yoonhye?" A voice called as I picked up my phone.

"Yes, it's Lee Yoonhye speaking."

"Good morning, Ms. Lee. I'm Mr. Lee Taemin's secretary. Mr. Lee asked me to call you, informing you that you have to go to the hospital for a while." The woman at the other line said.

"Hospital? Why? Is Taemin sick?"

"I'm sorry but Mr. Lee asked me to not tell you anything except asking you to the hospital."

"Alright, I'll be there." I sighed. I took my coat together with me and texted Jongdae telling him that I'll be meeting up with him in a restaurant for dinner later.

Jongdae is quite busy these days. Somehow, after the scandal of him having a girlfriend released, he was invited to more and more talkshows. He rarely has time for us to spend together now as he always come back home late in midnight. His schedule for today is only a recording of a show, then he's off for the week.

I drove to the hospital that Taemin's secretary talked about, wondering if someone is sick, and why I should go there.

A person in suit approached me as soon as I am in the lobby of the hospital. Yeah, no other than my father's assistant, Jung Hwanmin.

"Ms. Lee. I'm assigned to bring you upstairs. Please follow me."

"Really, tell me what are happening, at least? Who is in the hospital? What is the reason for me to come here."

"You'll know." Hwanmin told me and started leading the way. He led me till a room and asked me to sit down, then he went out again. I looked around and found that it was an office of a doctor.

A doctor came in after a while.

"Good morning, Ms. Li." The doctor bowed slightly and greeted. I stood up and bowed back as well, greeting the doctor.

"Please have a seat." He motioned me to sit down, as he sat down in his own place.

The doctor first showed me a X-ray of the brain. He started pointing at the X-Ray and explained about where has tumor and how will the tumor effect one's body health.

"Umm sorry but doctor, did Mr. Lee, I mean by Mr. Lee Taemin asked you to tell me all of these? Who is having brain cancer?"

The doctor sighed and sat down in his seat. "Mr. Taemin did asked me to tell you all of these. It was your father, Ms. Lee. I'm sorry to say this."

I was dumbfounded. My father is suffering from brain cancer?

"Since when?" I asked. I could feel my voice shaking.

"He came to us a month ago for treatment. He had knew it months ago but only came to us a month ago."

"Ms. Lee, I hope that you can understand, if Mr. Lee does not receive treatment, he wouldn't even stand a chance to live." The doctor held his hands together and told me.

"I'll…talk to him." I said, standing up.

"He's in the personal room upstairs. You can go and visit him. Your mother and Taemin-ssi is there too."