Chapter 1

We started our second year of high school today and when I say we I mean my best friends, Kylie, Ally, Ashley, and Britney. You see we've been friends for a really long time every since pre-school, Kylie and I were the ones who hit it off first don't get me wrong I love my girls but kylie and we've always been inseparable. 

The girls and I were heading to class when someone came up from behind and hugged me, "Hey baby, you look amazing today" the guy hugging me from behind whispered in my ear just before kissing me on the cheek. Smiling from ear to ear I then whispered," thanks babe you don't look bad yourself". Right before I turned around and placed a kiss on his lips.

Ok so I know you might be a little confused so the guy is Ryan, Mr. Perfect quarterback of the Willow Creek High School and yes he's my boyfriend. Now, don't get me wrong I've gotten a lot of envious stares from his and I queue "Fans", that's what he calls them. I wish you can see me rolling my eyes. Not to mention the ex-whore oh where are my manners I mean ex-girlfriend that bitch is straight-up crazy. I mean last year she came up to me with literally crying telling me to stay away from Ryan because he's not who everyone thinks he is when I told my Ryan what she said he just said that she was just jealous. 

When school ended I had cheerleading practice,  today they're going to pick the new captain and co-captain. I was praying that I got to be co-captain since only seniors can be captain,  Ally and I changed into our uniforms and headed out to the field the boys we're training. I could see one of Ryan's friends throwing him the football when we got to where the girls were, they were all seated on the grass while our couch had a piece of paper in her hand. Looking up from her paper she said, "Abby and Ally nice of you to join us please have a seat on the grass or stand if you wish". Ally and I took a seat on the grass, the grass was dry and it didn't feel as uncomfortable as it looked. 

"We're all here today to know who would be our squad leaders we won't be training today as you all just get back to school but starting tomorrow I want everyone here one time," she said the last part while looking at me then she continued, " so here it goes," taking a deep breath she then reveal would be the co-captain. Then she said "Karen" and everyone including Karen herself looked shocked then they started to clap. " What!!  Co-captain! We've got to be kidding is this some kind of joke" Karen shouted. " Be quiet Karen I gave you what you deserve so you should be happy" the coach said and I chuckle.

Y'all might be confuse so let me explain Karen was the girl who told me to stay away from Ryan. Yes people she's the jealous bitch but, even I'm shocked.

"So the captain of the squad is and let me tell you it was a really hard decision because everyone here is good but this girl is great, So drum roll please" she paused for dramatic effect," and the captain for the Willow Creek High School is, Abby" just as the words left her mouth everyone around me erupt into cheers even the jocks were around I didn't even notice them I was so shocked I mean, I didn't even think I would be selected.

"Are you serious, couch" I heard Karen shouted out of frustration, "you pick her over me!!!??!!" But coach just ignore her I was about to say something then I heard Ryan say," Shut up Karen she won because she was better, now get over it" just before he placed his hands around my shoulder and pulled me away from the crowd. " Congratulations baby you deserved it " he said before lifting me off the ground and spinning me around as I screamed in joy he placed me back on the ground and I thank him with a sweet passionate kiss...........

That was the first chapter guys I hope you like it!!!
stay lovely my wonderful readers............................XoXo❤