"hey" she said.   "hey" I said forcing a smile, "come in" I said. she entered and we went upstairs  I sat on my bed Sabrina did the same.

                  " so she started I'm sorry about your mom" she said.        I looked at my hands and whispered "me too".              " how are you?" she asked.     "I'm..... I'm okay I guess" I lied. she looked me in the eyes and said " no your not". she knew me to well I signed and said   "yeah I'm not its so hard I've probably cried a million times since she-" I trailed off.      " I know " she said rubbing my back in a soothing way.  "well let's talk about something else" I said.      "sure" she said. and we talked about horses, horse shows and other stuff like that.

          about an hour later I was arguing with myself about telling her I'm moving.

                    " tell her" the voice said.    "no not yet"      "just do it" the voice inside my head said. 

"but what if she gets upset and doesn't want to be my friend anymore?" I argued.                " you know that's not possible she's your best friend and she'll be more upset if you don't tell her" the voice inside my head  said.                           "I guess our right".

                   "hey are you alright?" Sabrina asked bringing me out of my argument with myself I looked at her and signed.               " I need to tell you something" I said.             "sure what is it?" she asked. I signed.                "tell her" the voice nagged me.    " oh hush it already" I told the voice.

                "I'm....I'm moving" I said.         "WHAT!!!" she yelled. I looked at her.         "my dad got a promotion and is forcing me to move against my will" I said. she giggled at my choice of words.  

            "this sucks like seriously" she said.         "your telling me" I said sadly.       "so when are you moving?" she asked.      "in two days" I said.    "but you haven't started packing?" she asked confused.   "I just found out we were moving yesterday" I said.    "oh...I'm going to miss you" she said.   "me to" I said and brought us in for a hug we both cried onto each others shoulder's.    after we were done crying we pulled away from the hug she looked at me.       "but I'm going to miss you so much" she said and sniffled. I reached over to my night stand and handed her a tissue and got one for myself. then I realized I hadn't responded to her yet.                "me too" I whispered.  she sniffled,      "I half to go" she said.    "okay" I said I forced a smile I got up and hugged her and then she left.   

  so I started packing. 

=========================================================================

it was two days later or as I call it moving day the day that everything is ripped from me, the horses, midnight, my friends and the home I've been living In all my life.  I signed as I pack the last of my things.  I walked downstairs with a box in my hands, I walk out the door and put the box in the in the trunk of the car. after everything was packed, I went to say goodbye to midnight.

     "hey boy" I said as I walked up as usual he nuzzled me, tears fell down my face onto my chest.   "midnight this will be the last time you see me" I sniffled.     "I love you boy take care okay" I said then broke down into sobs and cried into his mane. when I finally broke away him I told him,   "goodbye boy" I whispered then gave him a goodbye kiss,   "I'm going to miss you" I said then walked away from my favorite horse.

my dad was waiting for me when I got to the car and so was Sabrina I forced a smile on my face.        "hey" I said my dad glanced at

me then got in the car.

"hey" Sabrina said with a sad smile.     "well I guess I should get going" I said with a sad smile. she signed.      "I'm going to miss you" she said.   "me too" I whispered.      "text, email, Skype and call me okay" she said I nodded    "yes definitely" I said.       "don't forget about me" she whispered.  I was shocked that she would even think that I would forget about her but I shrugged it off.            "I wont I'd never forget my BFF".   she smiled and we hugged and cried. my dad honked the horn signaling my time was up. I smiled at Sabrina then got in the car I waved at her as we drove off.

goodbye shadow brook farm. and we began our journey toward our new home California. I leaned my head against the window.

             "hey Jose?" my dad suddenly said I looked up at him.     "yea?" I asked.      " I want you to know I didn't do this to hurt you" he said.  I just nodded and the rest of the ride was silent. I drifted off to sleep.

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            Authors note!

so sorry it took so long to update I had my best friend down this weekend so I have been hanging out with her. I've got 9 reads already yay! please keep reading and tell your friends about this book I would really love that.    vote, read and comment.   

enjoy.    bye.