Thirteen

*JACES POV* *listen to Too Many Years by Kodak Black*

Ash was extremley impatient.

And it was driving me insane.

"How much longer?"

"I have to peepee."

"Are we there yet?"

"Where are we going?"

Yeah, it was like that for roughly 5 hours.

Then she passed out. I had the whole car to myself for a little while. Don't get me wrong, I love Ash with all my heart, but she doesn't like surprises. The next stop is Montana. My grandma has a cabin up there, and it's beautiful. It would be better if it were winter, but the view is still close to perfect.

^^^

A few hours later, Ash finally woke up, and stopped asking questions. She went along with the ride. It was pretty boring for the most part, we didn't pass any cool places along the way.

"Now we are in Montana.. How many more states to go Jace?" She asked. I grinned to myself. "We're almost there babe." I put my hand on her thigh, and I heard her breath suck in. I chuckled to myself. Sometimes I don't realize the impact I have on people. Then I look at myself in the mirror.

Okay, I'm kidding, but really. Sometimes I forget that I impact people. I think of myself as a regular person 90% of the time. Finally, we passed the "Welcome to Montana" sign. I looked at Ash, and grinned.

"IS THIS IT???" She said excitedly. I nodded. She squealed and I chuckled. She was my favorite thing ever, no doubt. "Where are we staying?" I opened my phone and pulled up pictures for her to look at. "Jace! Holy  Mother Mary! This place is awesome!"

"Just wait until you see it in person." She jumped in her seat. "Ah ah ah!!!!" She just started to make random noises in excitement.

*1 hour later*

"Ash, wake up.. We're here." I knudged her shoulder. She opened her eyes. It's official, sleepy Ash is my favorite Ash. Her eyes widened. "God Jace, your family is rich." I chuckled. "That's one word for it." I murmured. "What?" She asked. "Nothing. Let me get the bags." I opened the trunk and got our things. When we got to the front door, I asked her to give me a drumroll. I unlocked the front door, and let her walk in first. I'd only been here twice, both times when I was young.

Ash'a eyes widened in amazement. There we stairs next to the front door, that led to an upstairs area that was open. She walked upstairs first, seeing the two queen sized beds, huge bathroom, and leaned over the railing. "Holy shiznit." I laughed. "Up or down?" I asked.

She thought for a second. "Leave the bags on the stairs and let me make my decision after seeing all the other rooms." I nodded and did what she said. We checked out the kitchen, back porch, guest room, and master bedroom. "Is this it?" I shook my head and led her towards the basement.

I showed her the pool table and pull out beds. "Where do you wanna sleep?" I asked after we had toured the house. "Master bedroom." She decided. The master bedroom had a giant deer head on the wall, credit to my grandfather. It creeped me out, but Ash was amazed by it.

"What's for dinner?" She asked. To be honest, I hadn't even thought about dinner. "Whatever you want." I grinned. "I don't want to go get anything, do they deliver anywhere near here?" I looked it up.

"Pizza and Italian for the most part." I said. "Italian sounds good. We can have a romantic night." She wiggled her eyebrows at me and I laughed, kissing her on the head. "I'll call it in now." I put my arm around her shoulder and gazed at the love of my life.

There wasn't any other place I'd rather be, my love.

+++++

Shitty ending but I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a long time!! :/ ily guys, I hope you enjoy the chapter. Like and comment <3