Eight

*listen to PILLOWTALK by Zayn*

I was here. I was finally here.

I was sitting outside Jace's house, taking deep breaths, trying to get myself together. I had driven so far for this. I texted Mrs. Norman.

Me: Is he here?

Mrs. Norman: He's showering, go ahead and climb up:) doors unlocked

I tucked my phone in my backpack and closed the car door. I climbed up Jace's house, up onto his mini-balcony leading into his room, and quietly opened the slide door. I set my stuff down, leaned against the door and listened for the shower. It was still running. I walked around his room, looking around. He had pictures on his dresser, and clothes sticking out of open drawers. I laughed and tucked them in, pushig them closed. I went to his desk, and found a laptop, papers, a script, and a bag of gummies. I picked them up, sniffed them, and, assuming they were good, popped a few in my mouth.

I heard the shower stop, and a few seconds later, Jace walked out, a towel hung loosley at his hips. He gasped.

"Ash?" He asked. I smiled and ran up to him. I hugged him tightly, letting out a heavy sigh.

"Can I get some clothes, and then we talk?" I nodded, and handed him a handful of gummy bears. "Are thise mine?" He asked. "Yeah, I got hungry." He shook his head and laughed. "Alright let me get dressed.." He trailed off. "I'll cover my eyes I promise." I jumped onto his bed and covered my hands over my eyes. I got one last look at his body. His toned body, his really nice abs that I won't be forgetting about any time soon, he was tan, his legs really muscular. I definently wouldn't forget about his hair.. It was sticking up in the most random places. It took everything in me not to laugh.

"I'm good." I let my eyes free, and saw that he was wearing a pair of joggers, a t-shirt and white vans. "Cute outfit." I commented. "Thanks, now talk. When did you get here? How did you get in my room? I thought my door was locked." I smirked.

"I got here like 5 minutes ago, and I climbed up to the balcony door." I said proudly. "You're crazy." He laughed. "Rude. Now tell me what I'm doing here! Other than seeing you." He climbed onto the bed and layed next to me. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder, and I snuggled into him.

"We're going on a roadtrip. We're going to travel across the United States and see cool stuff. I've got a list of stuff, but let me
know if there's anything you want to add." I nodded and smiled. "So when do we leave?" I asked.

"Sometime tomorrow morning." I smiled and nodded. "Okay."