Nine

*LISTEN TO DO IT FOR LOVE BY P-HOLLA*

I lay next to Jace, wrapped up in the comforter. I smiled over at him, creepily watching him sleep. His mouth was open a bit, and there were small snores escaping his mouth. His cheeks were slightly red. I got out of the bed, and walked into his bathroom. I started the shower, and stepped in.

When I got out, Jace was up, looking at me. He smirked.

"You didn't tell me you were showering. I could've gone in with you." I got out of bed, and kissed me. He whispered in my ear, "I've heard alot of accidents happen in the shower." I held in a laugh. "What?" He asked. "Accidents.... Like pregnancy?" He rolled his eyes.

"Ruined the mood." He got dressed in a hurry. I put on my old clothes. "We should head out soon, all my clothes are still in my car." He nodded. He gathered his things and we walked downstairs. There was a note on the kitchen counter.

Dear Jace & Ash,
Enclosed in this envelope is some money, hopefully it will benefit you on your trip. Sorry we arent there to see you guys off! But I think this way is better, seeing as it would've been akward after the afternoon you two had yesterday... Love you!!
-The Normans

I blushed. "They knew?!" I asked. Jace was quiet. "I am going to be in so much trouble when I get back. I'm suprised they let me go." He muttered. "They probably did something to my car to make it not possible to go." I joked nervously. He trashed the note, grabbed the envelope and we headed out.

We got in the car, and I was happy sitting in the passenger side. "First destination?" I asked. He smiled. "Seattle." I cocked my head to the side. "Alrighty then!" I laughed.

"Let me play my music." He ordered as I was going to plug in my phone. I huffed, but watched as he picked out music. I smiled as I heard the familiar begining to Do It For Love by P-Holla.

^^^

Our first stop was to get food from Waffle House. I sat across from Jace in the booth in some small town in the middle of California.

"So I'm thinking of getting a waffle and toast, a coffee. What about you?" Jace asked, setting down his menu. "Maybe some cheesy grits and a waffle. And some water." He nodded and waved to our waitress. We told her our orders, and sat in silence as we sipped our drinks. I pulled out my phone and opened Snapchat. I held Jace's hand and took a picture.

"Starting off this journey right" and put a few random emojis. He laughed and looked at me.

"Is Jash now canon?" He joked, and I winked at him. "It's been canon since we met." I replied. He nodded. Our food areived and we dug in.

^^^

When we finished Waffle House and paid, we were back on the road. "So what are we going to do in Seattle?" I asked, turning down the music. "Wherever you want." Jace answered.

++++++
sorry for the crappy chapter i just thought i owe you guys an update :) ily all! dont forget to vote and comment! check out my other stories!