''Hotel and park.''

Louis' P.O.V

''WE'RE TRAPPED! WE'LL NEVER SEE OUR FAMILIES AGAIN!!'' I said and don't judge, I was paranoid because the snow wouldn't stop and we were basically gonna spend our lives here, become Romanians and eventually forget who we are- because I'm not sure Romanians know who we are....

''Would you calm down? You're just paranoid.'' Harry said.

''And why'd you think I'm usually not?'' I asked frustrated.

''Well because you're not usually!'' Harry yelled, rolling his eyes.

''WELL BECAUSE I LIVED IN LONDON!'' I yelled.

I said what I had to say! I missed London; I miss even the homeless people on the streets there! I knew each one of them! I missed how streets would be full at any hour, and full of people from all the countries around the world and I miss all the food and everything that was just not mainstream there... Here just... Everything is normal here!!! Normal as in boring! There's no pandas dancing in the middle of a street like it used to happen in London... Here's just people walking and minding their own business!! What is that? Since when do people mind their own business... Well that's kinda what used to happen in London, even though people here are more with eye-contact, in London nobody looks at you and if you ask me, I was totally ok with that... But I guess that not many people from other countries come here and when someone does, everyone is curious about that person because... Well because they're foreigners... It's something new, out of the ordinary, right?

Well it is.

Don't get me wrong, I love this place but I miss home and London... Well because it was not mainstream... This place is somehow mainstream-

''Ha nu te asteptai la un tort in fata baaa!!!'' Someone yelled.

''Ba smechere ba esti incredibil ba cand te prind ai sa vezi-''

''Ce o sa vad? Cai verzi?!!!'' The other one laughed.

''Nu... De data asta ai sa vezi oi verzi.'' The other one said.

''Wow sa nu fii badass ai grija...''

''Nu am, ai tu grija pentru toti...''

''Merci fara autografe!!'' The other one yelled and they started chasing each other... Ok maybe that wasn't so mainstream...

''What did they just say?'' Zayn asked confused.

''I dunno...'' Niall said confused and somehow scared...

''Well I learnt how to say ''do you know how to get to'' in Romanian!'' I said, proud of my acomplishment.

''Well there you go, ask someone.'' Harry said, pointing to a tall blonde guy and a short blonde girl.

I walked over to them and spoke:

''Hey- voi- stiti cum se ajunge la Cismigiu Park?''

''Jag önskar att jag kunde berätta för dem jag vet inte hur man talar rumänska.'' The man said.

I mouthed the other guys ''What?'' and Harry started to giggle and the others, and by the others I mean Niall, started to laugh so loud I think everyone heard it, because everyone turned their head in our direction.

They shrugged and walked away, while I was just sitting there asking myself wtf just happened and wondering if they swore at me somehow...

''Ask that guy!'' Zayn said, pointing to some one else.

''Scuzati-ma dar stiti cum sa ajung la Cismigiu Park?'' I asked full of hope.

''Sorry I don't speak Romanian.'' The guy answered.

''OK FIRST OF ALL IS EVERYONE HERE A TOURIST, SECOND OF ALL I AM LOUIS TOMLINSON HOW COULD YOU NOT NOTICE ME AND THIRD OF ALL DO YOU KNOW HOW TO GET TO THE FLIPPING PARK?!!!!'' I asked full of anger and realising I just snapped at an innocent person...

They stayied shocked for a minute, then said.

''D- Down the road, you walk a long time and there it is...'' He said, pointing down the road...

''Thank you sir and have a nice day.'' I said, smiling kindly and he was still shocked and scared but he kindly waved me back.

''Louis, are you bipolar or something?'' Harry asked.

''Me? Why? No!!!!'' I said, putting a hand on my chest to seem upset and insulted by Harry's total normal and logical question.

''Ok, don't get upset it was just a normal question!'' He said.

''You upset me, Harry...You upset me!!'' I said, trying to fake cry as much as I could.

''Oh, Lou, I didn't mean to!'' Harry said, putting a hand on my back.

''I know.'' I said, laughing.

''You really are biploar!!'' He said, making a shocked face.

''No, Harold, It's called acting.'' I said smiling.

''Shall we?'' I asked, pointing down the road.

''Shall we what?'' Niall asked confused.

I rolled my eyes and answered:

''Go to the park, genius!!'' 

''Oh yes!!''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we came back from the park we returned to the hotel and we were all tired.

Half of the time we were enjoying the park, the other half we were running from girls screaming!

''OMG E ONE DIRECTION NU IMI VINE SA CRED CA STIU DE NARNIA!!''

or

''O-M-G DA-MI O PALMA AIA SUNT ONE DIRECTION? CRED CA VIESEZ !!''

Sometimes I'm wondering if they're french or something but them I remember that Romanians are latin too so they have many words like in spanish, italian or french.

''I'm so tired I could sleep all day!!'' I said, throwing myself in bed.

''You already do that, Lou.'' Harry said and I threw a pillow at him.

''Guys stop fighting.'' Zayn said, not even looking at us, but writing a message on his phone.

''SHUT UP, SIR!!'' I said, trying to lighten up the atmosphere.

''Lou, would you shut up?'' Niall screamed from the other room across the hall.

''NO!!'' I said, very honest.

''OK!!'' He yelled back and I felt like in a mental hospital.

''I think I'm gonna go take a bath...'' Harry said and headed towards the bathroom.

''Zayn do you need to use the bathroom?'' I asked...I didn't want any tragedy...

He didn't say anything, so I assumed that he didn't need to use the bathroom so I told Harry to go use it.

Harry shrugged and walked into the bathroom.

''So Zayn do you miss home?'' I asked, trying to have a conversation.

No answer and he was still typing there.

I tip-toed over to him and I read on his phone:

''I miss you mommy.''

''I miss you too, darling.''

''Awww!!'' I said and he immediatly turned to me.

''WHAT THE H**K ARE YOU DOING HERE LOU?'' He asked, obviously angry.

''I was just wondering what's keeping you so busy that you can't talk to me!!'' I said.

''Well you don't talk to me!!!'' He replied, angrily.

I backed up, knowing I shouldn't fight an angry Zayn...

How did you like it so far?

I hope you did!!!

See you in the next one!!! :D