Cover Competition #1 - Free Style

Who has inspired you? Who has sparked your creativity and unleashed your full talent? For this competition, you will be choosing a graphics designer or writer that has inspired you in some way (on wattpad) and create a cover based on them. This can from past work, or just from what you know about them.

Beginning Date: 11/25/16
Deadline: 12/25/16 at 5:00 p.m. EST

Outline:
Title: (Your inspiration's name.)
*Subtitle: (Why they inspired you.)
Banner or Sticker must be attached.

*Subtitle limit: Four sentences (or less than 50 words). Remember, this is a MAXIMUM, not a required amount by any means.

Guidelines:
1) Must be the Wattpad dimensions.
2) No inappropriate material. (Triggering material is allowed, but must be approved by the founder.)
3) Be creative and design something using your full potential.
4) Be careful with grammar and spelling in both your title and subtitle. Both will be considered in judging.

Rules:
1) You must be a member. (To be a member, you must follow this account.)
2) If posted on Wattpad, you must tag or dedicate us (ProjectPeace) in the part where you post your entry, so we can view it. If it is not on wattpad, provide a link in the comments section.
3) You must add the sticker or banner to your cover. Any changing of the color or size are permitted. (Sticker: http://i.imgur.com/d0dPGXq.png Banner: https://imgur.com/a/PLWE7)

Prizes:
•Winner - a follow, mention on our profile, and one of the first four chapters in a new book by us called "Wattpad's Hall of Inspirations". Your chapter will be dedicated to you.

•Honorable Mention (1) - a follow and mention on our profile.

Notice how there are only two places? We want you to be competitive! Go all out and show off who inspires you!

The purpose of these contests is to show appreciation to everyone on wattpad for what they do and give thanks to the inspirations that make us who we are today. I can not wait to see what you create!