Brooklyn eventually went down to the kitchen and made herself something to eat. She was sitting at the island eating when Damon came over to her.

"Want to go to the Grill? Looks like you could use a drink."

"I'm not going to be your designated driver, Damon. I told you to just leave me alone."

"You don't really mean that though. If you did you would have left." Brooklyn didn't say anything, "you need me in your life. I'm your only friend that actually knows the real you. The dark you. Just come with me."

"Fine, whatever."

The two arrived at the Grill, they walked over to the bar and sat near Alaric, "bourbon." Damon ordered for himself, "behold the teacher." Brooklyn reached over and took Damon's drink and emptied the glass, the vampire looked over at her and ordered another drink, "don't you have some papers to grade?"

"It's, uh, more fun with a buzz."

"Well, most things in life are. Sober's depressing."

"You don't strike me as somebody who gets depressed." Alaric commented, Brooklyn knew Damon was up to something and irritated her that he got her involved. She liked Alaric, he seemed like a decent guy. 

"You say that like you know me."

"Nope. Just a hunch." the two males looked at each other. Alaric finished his drink, "you have a good afternoon. See you Monday, Brooklyn."

"Not likely." Damon said.

"Daytime drinking, huh?" Sheriff Forbes asked coming over to the two, she gave Brooklyn a stern look.

"It's all the rage."

"Listen, I need a favor."

"You ever been in love?" Damon asked out of the blue. Brooklyn slapped Damon upside the head

"Excuse me?"

"Have you ever been so bent on someone, that you just have your heart ripped out by them?"

"You forget I was married."

"Right. Gay husband. She'll have what I'm having. Brooklyn you can go home now."

"Thanks for wasting my time. Sheriff Forbes, make sure he gets home safely please. Or I'll never hear the end of how I was not taking care of him properly." Brooklyn left to go home but saw someone standing in the middle of the town square looking confused. She sensed instantly that he was a vampire, but he looked a bit lost. She walked over to him, "hey, are you okay?" she questioned. He looked at her and his eyes softened a bit. He turned around and looked at someone else and then ran off, "that wasn't weird at all." Brooklyn made it back to the Salvatore's and noticed Elena in the living room.

"Brooklyn, hey. Is Stefan here?"

"Better. Me." Damon said coming into the room shirtless, "how did I make it home before you, Brooklyn?" 

"None of your damn business." Brooklyn said harshly. She went upstairs and into her room, slamming the door behind her. She picked up the Grimoire on the floor and started looking over the spell again. 

"BROOK! HELP ME." Brooklyn rolled her eyes but followed Damon's voice to his bedroom, "I can't button this."

"You are pathetic." Brooklyn stood in front of Damon and started buttoning his shirt.

"Did you know I am Mystic Falls most eligible bachelor?"

"That is debatable. I think that belongs to Alaric, he is quiet handsome." Damon gave her a look, but it changed when he saw Brooklyn was smiling.