why am I friends with such a perv?

so sorry for not updating. my wifi is shit, but enough of my useless excuses. I'm pretty sure that's not why anyone reads these books. Ps: if its in italics it is a thought of the character.  

_________

"oomph" is the straggled noise I let out as I felt a mass weight lay upon me, wakening me from my amazing dream of Chuck Bass confessing his undying  love to me. Before I got the chance to confront the person or thing that had taking me from my peaceful bliss, a shriek escaped my parted lips as I felt hands on my waist tickling me. Help me Mr. Shells, I thought to my self looking over at the old stuffed turtle on me right side as I tried to roll over onto my back to take a look at the person torturing me in such a heinous fashion, only to be met with a large palm pressed in the center of my shoulder blades and another hand slowly inching down my back closer and closer to my bum and at this point I knew who my assailant was. Sin, I thought to my self as I tilted my head to the side to catch a glimpse of the dark haired boy ,who can never keep his hands to him self, only to see the back of his head as his eyes are trained on my wiggling bum as my body is trying to get out of his hold. I opened my mouth to tell him to get off of me because he weighed equivalent too a truck ,maybe I'm over shooting it a smidge but still, just as a large hand came down on my bum making a smacking sound, and squezed a handful of my cheek . A gasp left my mouth as a scowl took over my facial features. "Sinnis, get the heck off of me you handsy perv!"

Sin chuckled and turned back to face me "its not my fault you were wiggling you tight ass in my face just begging for me to grab it, and i quit like hearing you say my name from beneath me" he stated with a cocky smirk. I huffed "how could you being a perv possibly be my fault, and could you please gett off of me?" i retorted as heard him chuckle again ,I'm glad he finds my distress amusing. some best friend you are Sin, "its your fault becasue you're wearing these shorts." he said snaping the waist band of my sleep bottoms. "and i guess i can get off, if thats what you really want? but i am most definitely enjoying the view." he stated lightly pinching my bum one last time "I would like that more than anything, i can barly breath with your big butt on top of me. and knock it off with the bum touching! " i replied with a huff. Sin got off of me and smirked as I rolled over onto my back and sat up. "oh Zoe you're the one with the big ass, not that its a bad thing. i for one am a big fan of it, im probably its number 1 fan. but we both know i weigh so much to you because you're so tiny" he laughed "plus babe im all muscle" he shot me a sly wink after his oh so cocky self compliment. "first of all could you get more self involved?" I asked in a playing manner "and second I'm not tiny and I don't have a big butt! now leave so I can get ready or we'll be late." I stated. "you sure you don't need help getting dressed Zoe? I wouldn't mind helping you at all." he replied wiggling his eyebrows suggestively at me. "uggg why am I friends with such a pervert?" I asked not to to anyone in particular. "because you love me." sin said as he walked out of my room with me following behind to close the door, because knowing him he will leave it cracked and try to peek. why am I friends with such a pervert?  I thought to my self once again.

I quickly got dressed in (outfit above) and let my red hair fall into it naturally ringlet like curls then headed down stairs

I quickly got dressed in (outfit above) and let my red hair fall into it naturally ringlet like curls then headed down stairs. its pretty chilly outside plus if I wear anything "too revealing" Sin will blow his top, and it sucks because Sins dress code is more strict than a catholic school boar, and you can never win an argument with that boy. I descended the last step and made my way to the kitchen where my mother was cocking Sin and I breakfast like always and chit chatting it up with the devil himself. "morning mom, what time will you be off today?" I question. my mothers job varies daily as to what time she gets off. "I'm not sure sweetie, you will probably be asleep." she said putting the finished eggs on two plates already filled with bacon, sausage, and toast. "okay, what time will daddy be home?" I ask and Sins head snaps towards me, it always does when I say daddy. Weirdo. " 6 o'clock , but I have to go cant be late for work" she said placing the plates in front of Sin and I on the island, while giving me a kiss on the head and patting Sins shoulder. "and you two should hurry, ya'll shouldn't be late either." she stated walking out the door with her keys in hand.

I picked up my fork and started eating, I finished about half and was stuffed. I looked over at Sin to see he was finished and staring at me. "I'm full" I groaned "do you want the rest?" although I already knew the answer to that question, Sin is my human garbage disposal, if I have food left over he'll eat it. his excuse is always "I'm a growing boy." he didn't answer, just grabbed my plate and chowed down like he hadn't just devoured a full plate already. once we were finished I put our dishes away and grabbed my bag. "Sin -" I get cut off by sin "hop on" he says as he ducks down low enough for me to jump on his back for a piggy back to the car, he knows me so well. I hop on and shout "onward trusty steed" as I smack his bum. "oh I see, you can touch my ass but I cant touch yours. that's so messed up!" he pouts. I just giggle and hop off his back as we get to his old van. "thanks" I mumble as I hop in and we make our way to our 8 hour daily prison sentence, also known as school. 

A/N

idk how I feel about this chapter, but it will have to do😋

you know you love me, xoxo gossip girl. okay so I'm not gossip girl, sue me.