Chapter 1 - Breakfast

MIRIAM'S P.O.V

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I woke up from the sound of my annoying alarm. My grogginess quickly went away as excitement filled my body. 

"Emma! Shania!" I yelled waking up my two bestfriends. 

"What!? Let me sleep!" Shania said waving her arm up in the air shooing me away. 

"We need to get ready for JTR's gig," I said shaking them both again.

"OMG I FORGOT!" Emma said bouncing up and out of bed.

"Give me a few," Shania said tiredly.

It was 4am and we were planning to walk down to our local McDonalds at quarter to 5 to get front row at JTR's X Factor McDonalds gig. Emma and I slept at Shania's house seeing as it was the closest to McDonalds. I grabbed my clothes and make up and began to get ready. I put on my cute cream brown shorts with a black batwing top. I then put on a bit on BB cream to cover my imperfections and took my hair out of the braid I did last night before I went to bed leaving my hair in waves. I then slip on my red vans and Shania's 'All Time Low' snapback and I'm ready to go. 

"Shania!" I yelled walking back into her room.

"I'm getting ready calm your farm," She said going into the bathroom to put her make up on

"We're leaving in five!" 

"I'll be ready.." She huffed back at me.

Emma and I grabbed our bags and signs that we made and waited at the front door for Shania.

"READY!" Shania posing for us.

"Alright let's go!" I said leading everyone out the door.

McDonalds was literally just five minutes down the road. 

"I'm scared," Emma said grabbing hold of my arm

"Dude.. It's fine! What's there to be afraid about?" I said reassuring her

"Hello! We are walking down the street at 4 in the morning! IT'S PITCH BLACK!" Emma yelled, her grip tightening. 

"We're nearly there," Shania said pointing at the big McDonalds sign that was 20 metres away from us. 

The cold morning breeze was sending shivers down my spin. Even though I put on a jumper before we left I was still freezing cold. 

"Ahhhh," I let out a sigh of relief as the hot air that filled McDonalds hit my body. 

I opened my eyes and saw three handsome boys sitting in a booth right in front of me.

"Girls," I say hitting their arms, "It's JTR!" I said not too loud.

"We know. Calm down Miriam," Emma said trying to make us look cool.

"Let's get food!" Shania said walking over to the counter. 

"I'm starving," I said following.

"Hi, could I please have an egg and bacon McMuffin," 

"Sure is that all?" The McDonalds lady asked.

"Yes thanks," I handed over my money and stood to the side as I waited for my muffin to come.

As I waited I casually tried to look over at the booth they were sitting in. There were lots of mangers and producers with lists and headsets trying to get everything organised. 

"Hey, it looks like we're the first ones here," Shania said after ordering her food

"Egg and Bacon McMuffin,"

"Yes thats mine. Thank you," I said taking it from the man who was serving the food.

"I'll get us a seat," I said making my way past JTR and into the booth next to theirs.

My heart was beating. I'll admit.. I was freaking out a little.

I opened my burger and started to eat..

I could hear the boys speaking in Sweedish. It was so cute. 

"Hey, Miriam!" Shania said snapping me back to reality. 

"Gee... Stop looking at them... They probably think you're creepy,"  Emma said hitting my arm

"Owww. Just sit down and eat," I said sitting back crossing my arms.

After we all finished eating we started to talk a little about what was going on today. 

"Well the concert starts at 9. The gates open at 8:30. We should start waiting at 6:45." Shania said all organised 

"Should I ask for a photo?" I said completely off topic.

"Focus Miriam," Emma said hitting me once again.

I got up and walked over to them, "Hi Boys, sorry to disturb you, but is it alright if I get a photo with you," 

"Sure!" John said getting the boys to stand up.

"Hey Emma can you take the photo,"I said giving her my phone. 

We all stood around with our hands around each other and Robin at the end doing the hang loose hand gesture. (link to photo of side)

"Is it okay if I get a photo too?" Emma asked the boys 

In the end Emma and Shania both got a photo with them.

"We also have a couple of signs we'd like you to sign if thats okay?" I asked 

"Miriam!" Shania and Emma both say in sync giving me the dirty eye.

"Haha, dont worry about them. We'd love to," Tom said grabbing the pen and poster.

It went around to all the boys and ending up back at me.

"Tom can you please give this to Robin to sign?"

"Sure," He said grinning at me as he passed the 'I <3 ROBIN' sign to him.

Robin then looked up at me and smiled handing back the poster 

"Thank you,"

"No, thank you," Robin said still smiling.

-

We began to line up. There was only around 2-3 other groups of girls behind us at the time.

"You're just a little bit outta my limit. It's been two years now haven't even seen the best of me," Us three sing trying to pass time

"You're just a little bit outta my limit," Robin sings as he walks past us making us all laugh.

He looked back at us giggling, and just smiled.

"Gates will open in 10," one of the gaurds said. 

Emma, Shania and I were at the front of the line. Around 20 other people were behind us by now. 

"How long have you girls been here for?" This brunette girl asked.

"5am. We were the first ones here," I replied

"Uh No... We were the first ones here," She said pointing to her and her friend.

"Whatever,"  I said turning back around 

I could hear pair start bitching about us as we had our backs to them. We really didn't care.. 

"Come in," The sercurity gaurd said letting us in. 

We all ran to the front. We were dead straight in the middle. It was a peferct view. 

Everyone was setting up. Everything getting checked. The DJ setting up his tracks to start playing some songs while we wait for JTR. The boys frantically running around backstage before they have to get up on stage and sing for us.

As the crowd began to build the MC ran up on stage.

"HI I'M JOEL AND I'LL BE YOUR MC FOR TODAY! WHO IS EXCITED FOR JTR?" 

The crowd went wild as soon as he said JTR!