Thank You!!

Hi guys! Wow it's been awhile, hm? I wasn't going to add anything to this story, but I just wanted to have a quick little author-to-readers chapter. I hope that's okay :}

First of all, thank you so much for all of the nice comments you have been leaving on this story T-T I've gained so much confidence from those. Comments always make me feel more connected to the people who read my stuff, so I really appreciate it. I've seen quite a few comments saying that they'd read more from me, and because of that I'm sorry I haven't posted anything on here in awhile. I've been working on some other things. Is it ok to drop a little self promo here?

I've been posting/planning to post stories on my personal account, @aarichi. If you like BTS or Dan and Phil, that's what you'll find on that account. As of writing this, I only have one book published. I don't really like how it's going, so I'm trying to get a new one up soon. It's probably a good idea to mention that these will be pretty much all be shipping books, so yeah, just FYI.

So thanks again for reading this story. I'm going to be on a bit of a hiatus while I work on stories from my other account, so I hope that those of you who are interested will drop by! Hope all is well, and see you in my next post (wherever that'll be...)

-Lauryn