9 - Ending.

The Weeknd: M A N I A in the mm! 🔫

Next book will be posted next week. So be ready for that!!!! They'll be juniors. 😈

 😈

- Beck + Caterina -

- Beck + Caterina -

One month later...

School was going smooth, Caterina and Beck were going good as just friends. After they're blow up at his house. They had decided to act as adults and put their differences aside. They had kissed from time to time. But nothing serious.

Caterina, had gotten into with Chanel over Beck. And frankly, Beck was over the whole thing. All he wanted to do was survive his sophomore year of high school and focus on football.

Beck, had to deal with his goofy father everyday. And he was really tried of him.
He stared at Caterina, as she stuff French fries in her mouth. They had just got done with homework, after they got done talking, and they came to her house. He didn't want to be at his house with his father.

His eyes were glistening, as they always did. Caterina finally look up and started laughing at his face. She closed his mouth and he was pulled out of his trance, "I'm so sorry, I wasn't there to cope with you.. I really am.." Beck pleaded.

"It's not your fault. My granny will get better. She just had to get through some more chemotherapy." Beck, sighed as he pulled Caterina into a hug and kissed her forehead.

"It's not your fault either, you hea' me.. It's not. Your granny is strong. That woman had been through so much. She'll get through this as well? A'ight?" Caterina, started to sniff. "You know it's okay to cry: you need to let those emotions go..." Beck took his eyes off of her for one second. He didn't don't know what happened but, Caterina broke completely down.

"I wish I could have took those cancer bullets for her! I wish I could have stopped them, I was her SuperWoman... And I couldn't even prevent this Beck. She the second most important person in my life! When my dad wasn't here, she was! Yeah, my parents may be separated, but I need here." He rubbed her back and whispered soothing things into her ear.