4

Hey everyone enjoy this chapter. - Chy Chy🐣

Who wants to see the book trailer! 👾

Drake: Hotline bling in the mm! 💦

- Beck -

"Mommy, why is your belly so big?" Baby Beck as his mom as she sat on the couch and he walked into the living room. His mom - Heather rubbed tiny circles on her stomach as she looked at her son. She loved her face when he was so curious. The way it scrunched up when he had a question or when had an idea.

He stared at his mom as she stared at him, "well baby. Daddy - daddy gave me an apple? I ate the apple and the apple seed too. Remember how I told you, don't eat the apple seeds?" Beck nodded as he leaned on his mom's legs and she rubbed her thick curly hair. Listening to every word she was saying, "well? I swallowed the seed and it went into mommy belly,"

"Right hea' mommy?" He said with a cocked eyebrow as he softly poked his mom's belly, as he drew circles on her tummy,

"Yes right here. It stayed in mommy and grew, and will keep growing for nine months. Then, she'll be all healthy and pop out of mommy,"

"Like a apple tree?" Heather nodded and Beck got up from his position and got on the couch laying down and putting his head on her legs,

"Why does the baby have to be a she? Why can't I have a baby brother. Girls are annoying..."

"Your calling your mom annoying, huh? I'm a girl..." she smiled as she tickled his body. Causing him to laugh and squirm all over the place,

"I'm sorry mommy, stop!" He giggled, as they were having so much fun. The front door open, his mom
Looked up to see, her husband. He looked at Beck, and Beck sat up straight. He was about to express his dad and say hi and give him a hug.

But, his face was just all to mean that Beck didn't understand why he was looking so mean, "mom? Can I go to my room... I don't feel good?" She looked at her son strangely. Seeing he was just joyful a few seconds ago. She looked up at De'Andre, and sighed,

"Yeah - give mommy a kiss. And I'll be in there to check and see if you brush your teeth and everything." Beck, gave her a small smile as he stretched his small body and gave him mom a sweet kiss. He hopped off the couch and ran up to his room. That's when he heard the giant footsteps after that. He didn't understand stand why his dad was so mean...

 He didn't understand stand why his dad was so mean