two 2

I was sitting in the middle of a café not too far from my home. I was content with my laptop and coffee, sipping it away as I browsed through my emails. Every time I had checked my emails there was a part of me that hoped a model would contact me with great interest in the job. I had created advertisements in the local newspaper, on websites on both my own and others but still not many bothered contacting me. Were we having a model shortage? Or were people suddenly too shy about their bodies?

A couple wondered into the café as the little bell above the door chimed. A man and a woman arm in arm. It was around lunchtime and the place unfortunately didn’t have any seats left. I figured it was best I left; at least my table for two would be put to good use. As the couple ordered their coffees and wha tnot I began packing my things.

I could feel the woman scan over the café for a seat for her and boyfriend to sit. They both deserved each other; they both looked so incredibly beautiful that it hurt for people like me to cast our gaze in their general direction. It was as if lights illuminated everywhere they went and whatever they touched turned to gold. I wondered what my life would be like if I had the face of that man with his green eyes. I could tell one thing for sure, I wouldn’t be struggling to earn a living, that’s for sure.

I tucked my laptop into its sleeve and wrapped my arm securely around it. People around me continued to chatter and clatter away, they didn’t even take notice that I had stood up. That was one good thing about living in a city with so many people; no one took any interest in you if you looked dull as fuck as me.

Just as I grabbed my coffee with my free hand, I spun around and bumped into the woman with her perfect face and her perfect boyfriend. She let out a little squeal of surprise and nearly spilt her drink. My balancing skills however weren’t as awesome hers as my wallet from my butt pocket slipped out when I bumped into the table behind me.

“I’m so sorry,” I panicked almost immediately. So much for a quick and easy getaway.

The woman shook her head and brushed her voluminous hair away from her pristine face. Up close she seemed even more beautiful than before. Her skin was flawless; there wasn’t a single blemish on it; her nose thin and sharp; her eyes was like huzeluts, slightly angled to the side. The mere sight of her made me want to drop down to my knees and beg her to be photographed by me. But of course that would be strange for many reasons, the main one being it would be a nude photo shoot. She would probably think I was some kind of predatory creep.

“It’s okay,” she smiled, flashing a pair of pearly whites.

I reached down to pick up my wallet and my spilt cards but a third person’s hand was faster than mine. The fingers were definitely male, bulky and robust but they were also long. I assumed whoever they belonged to, he played an instrument. The callouses on his fingers told me that he most likely played the guitar.

I straightened myself up to see the girl’s partner, the girl’s handsome curly partner. Just like her he was beautiful, it was the type of face people would want to carve statues out of.his eyes are something to die for. It was the type of face that would draw you towards it to both admire it and to also destroy it. Why were some people so lucky?

“You dropped this,” spoke the man in a deep voice it was like he had cough a cold or so. I hadn’t expected that at all, with a face like that I expected something clean and crisp, not a voice that sounded like it came from the depths of hell.

“Thanks,” I smiled awkwardly and attempted to reach for it but with both hands full I merely spun awkwardly. “Could you put it in my pocket?”

At first I thought he would be rather reluctant. Strangers don’t simply touch each other’s butts in public but thankfully the man didn’t seem to mind and even more thankfully, his girlfriend didn’t seem too bothered at all either. He slipped my wallet back into my pocket. I thought that was the end of it, I thought I was able to continue the rest of my day but no, the man had something else to say.