4

The moment I arrived home I took an incredibly cold shower. I didn’t care that it was freezing outside, I needed to cold blast my dirty thoughts I had out of my mind. My skin tensed under the icy water showering my body. I could even feel the goosebumps form across every inch of skin, I could even feel each individual hair stand on end but I didn’t care. I needed to learn how to control myself around Harry but it was always easier than said.

He was so blunt and the things that came from his mouth were so subjective. I hated it because deep down, very deep, I loved it. In all my life I had never met a person so upfront and completely free from embarrassment. He was the type of person that would make life interesting. He didn’t seem to think about the consequences or the aftermath of his words, he just said whatever was on his mind. Harry didn’t even carry that embarrassment about nudity like so many other people I knew. He was one of a kind and yet at the same time I wanted to shove his face into a wall. People so shameless should not be allowed out in public due to the second-hand embarrassment they caused everyone around them.

I hated him because one second I would want to throw him onto the bed and fuck him senselessly and then another part of me wanted to strangle him for asking questions like ‘Do you masturbate?’

Who could possibly ask that kind of question with such a straight face? I just didn’t understand how his mind worked.

I rested my head against the tiles of my shower as my body shivered and shuddered, that was until I heard my phone ringing from the pockets of my pants. For a moment I stood motionless in the shower and simply listened to my phone ring. I contemplated leaving the caller to go to voicemail but before they did they managed to hang up and call me again. Whoever wanted to get in contact with me clearly wanted me to answer at that moment. With a heavy sigh I turned off the water and slipped out of the shower with my body quivering uncontrollably.

“Hello?” I greeted with my teeth chattering.

“Oh,” was all Harry had replied with before he finally added, “You’re not wanking right now are you?”

“What? No,” I half snapped defensively, “Is that how you greet everyone you speak to on the phone?”

Harry let out a laugh and chose to ignore my question as he spoke in that smokers voice that sounded a million times worse across the phone line, “I was just trying to be nice. I mean if you are I can hang up right now and let you finish.”

“I’m not,” I grumbled as I wrapped a towel around myself, “What do you want anyway? I already went to your sister’s class today and I’m guessing you don’t want to model for me until I’m done.”

A low hum radiated through the line and into my ear as I pictured Harry ignoring my words, he was probably checking himself in the mirror. “My friend bailed on me and I’ve got dinner reservations. If I cancel now the restaurant is going to charge me for it so I figured I’d go through my contact list and ask if anyone wants to come.”

“I thought you had lots of friends,” I pointed out as I imagined Harry ’s face scrunch up as if he had eaten something sour, “Why are you calling me? I’m just someone you made a deal with.”

“I’m going down alphabetically on my list,” he pointed out, I wasn’t sure if he was lying or simply making an excuse. A part of me hoped he was making excuses but the reality probably was that he was telling the truth. “And you were at the top of my list. I don’t know anyone who starts with A.”

“So you’re asking me on a date?” I questioned lightly.

“No, I’m not asking you on a date. If I was asking you on a date things would work out differently. I’m just asking you if you want to have dinner with me, just a friendly man on man dinner. We can talk about sports, spit on the ground, maybe rub some dirt on it, you know, man stuff.”