New Character: Narciso Anasui

Start from the beginning

Anasui was getting bored once more, he would rather do a full day of pick pocketing but since he had to keep a low profile you would keep in the car. You looked at him seeing that he was looking out the window with a bored gaze. You felt to tension between you. Clearing your throat while returning your gaze back towards the road," Sorry that we can't exactly spend a lot of time in public like normal people instead of... well being constantly in the car so we don't risk you being recognized.."

He shifted in the passenger seat of the car and turned towards you so he was facing you. He was silent for a moment and then he tilted his head a bit," Let's head to the cafe that is around the block and than go back to your place to eat." You two did just that. While you were both eating you two had small talk. Anasui noticed that he read you completely wrong.

What He Likes About You:

He likes how sweet and caring you are. You are a bit of a goody two shoes, he thinks that it is adorable. He knows that you will always have his back no matter what. At first he thought you were more of someone who was not to be trusted. Though he doesn't act like he trusts you he is secretly relieved that he has grown to trust you. He likes watching you and secretly watch you knit and cook. He respects on how you are willing to do a lot to help someone. You are a busy body even though it gets a tad bit annoying when he can't always know where you are. He enjoys spending time with you in general. He doesn't know why but you are intriguing to him and he has found out that you have caught his attention even more than Joylne does.

When He Asks You Out:

It didn't take you very long to take notice that Anasui was acting very strange. You were currently watching him from your small office. He had been in the kitchen all day, what he was up to that you did not know. He has been so secretive for the past few weeks, and it was very odd for him. It was like he was trying to hide something you were starting to get worried of what was going on with him. Every time you tired questioning what he was up to he would quickly change the subject.

Not to mention he has kept you out of the areas he spent a lot of time in. Just like today he had made sure that you stayed in your office while he was in the kitchen. Enough was enough you were going to find out. getting up from your desk and you quietly yet quickly made your way to the kitchen. Stopping at the end of the wall you peered your head around the corner of the wall and saw that his back was towards you and his hair was up in a pony tail and he was making something. You smiled admiring how cute his pony tail was, unknowingly you caught the attention of his stand.

Though you could not see Diver Down, it certainly saw you. Anasai caught Diver Down staring at something behind him. Straightening his posture he turned and looked at you over his shoulder," You shouldn't sneak around me.".

You blushed a bit out of embarrassment," S-Sorry I just got curious of what was going on with you. You have been a bit distant and secretive I-I got a bit worried though it does smell good in here."

He smiled a bit and moved to the side a bit, he blushed and turned his head to the side," I was making (Y/F/M), I wanted to make us lunch today."

You were taken a back, it was not everyday that he wished to make lunch. You soon smiled and nodded," Alright. It looks great and you didn't have to." You both ate lunch. He was quiet, after awhile of silence he looked at you smiled a bit," I want to ask if you would.. Be my girlfriend."

You blushed and looked up from your plate and your blushed darkened," Yes I would like that very much."

Date Night:

It was Yours' and Anasui's fifth date together. All of your previous dates had been at the house. It's not that neither of you enjoyed your date nights at home, but you knew that Anasui was getting a bit tired of keeping a bit of a low profile. Since you had quiet an active neighbor that would report practically anything they see goes on that shouldn't. You did not want them to find out of the guests you had.

So you decided to surprise him with it. There was a movie that he wanted to see, one of the new horror movies that had came out. Though you were not one for horror movies you were willing to sit through one for him. You were fixing your hair and quickly got dressed. Once you heard the door of your bedroom open you walked out and saw that it was Anasui.

He gave you a confused look," Where are you going off to?" He leaned on the frame of the door frame.

You smiled and walked to him and held his hand," You will see. It is a surprise." You giggled and pulled your confused boyfriend along as you made your way to the car. You were glad that he didn't have to put on anything to hide his face since it was night time. You got him to go and come along without asking so many questions.

Once you both arrived at the movie theater he looked at you and tilted his head," W-What is this about?"

You smiled and got snacks and drinks," It is our date for date night.. I know that you wanted to watch this horror movie sooo I wanted us to come surprise!" You kissed him. He smiled and kissed you back. You both went into the theater that the movie was playing in. You two got comfortable together. He moved the armrest with the cup holder. You leaned on him snuggling into him while holding the popcorn. He had his arm around your shoulder and you both watched the movie.

He was enjoying the movie very much, especially since you were cuddling up to him he loved cuddling with you. You on the other hand were horrified on the movie and you were holding onto your entertained boyfriend for dear life. He chuckled and kissed your head and smiled warmly at you," Don't worry my darling I won't anything get you that will harm you baby. "

You giggled," I'm glad that I have you." Chuckling and you continued cuddling through to the rest of the movie. After the movie you both went out for dinner and went to various of shops around the area. After a few hours you both got home and ended up crashing onto the couch and you both were sound asleep in one another's arms.

A Night At Your House:

You were sitting on the couch reading a book. You were getting a bit lonely since Anasui was out with the others to do some of their errands that they needed to do. It was so quiet in the house without anyone there. You got up and walked to the kitchen to start dinner. Not knowing that Anasui had came back earlier than everyone else to spend time with you.

Sneaking around the house he wanted to surprise you with the gift that he got you while he was out. Quietly walking through the hallways of the house looking for you. He noticed noise was coming from the kitchen. He smiled and went through the wall with the help of Diver Down. Hiding in between the fridge and the pantry.

You walked passed him without knowing. He walked behind you after awhile and picked you up twirling a bit," Surprise princess."

You chuckled and looked over your shoulder to see him," I thought you were off with the others Hun."

He set you down and smiled holding your waist," I was but I came back early to come and spend time with you my love. Plus I got you a gift."

You looked curious," A gift for me?" Blushing you and held the wrapped gift," You didn't have to."

He smiled more," I wanted to though darling.. Now open it up." You giggled and opened and looked surprised upon opening it. gasping a bit you saw a necklace with you name written in cursive in the middle of the of the chain.

You smiled more and giggled," Baby I love it."You kissed him and he helped you put it on and you both kissed once more and spent the rest of the night cuddling with one another until you both fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: I am very sorry that this came out later than it normally does. owo". Hope the character isn't a bit off enjoy. ^-^