What He Likes About You

Josuke Higashikata:
Josuke likes how competitive you can be at video games or normal competitions you guys do with one another, and how you are able to throw a punch and you speak your mind about anything. He especially how your stubborn but he can make you get embarrassed easily. Plus your a great cuddler from when you two fall asleep from your cram study sessions for tests and you somehow are able to calm him down.

Rohan Kishibe:
Rohan enjoys how well you are with making crafts and charms. He always carries around the cute little charm you made of your self that attaches to his sketch book. He likes how you are supportive of him, and when you have all excited for his new manga issues but your still to shy to ask him for an autograph. But his favorite thing  is when he catches you daydreaming, or doing something dorky or his favorite when your working he always loves to sketch you while your doing one of them.

Jotaro Kujo:
Jotaro likes your company in general. He enjoys not having to always hold up conversation all the time, with you he is able to just enjoy your company. He likes watching you paint. His likes how you end up acting like he's a normal Person and how your different. His favorite is when you guys got to help sea life together.

Caesar Zeppeli:
Caesar loves how you love to learn about history as much as you can  and travel. You are always interested in hearing any story he knows. You always will have his back. He enjoys spending time with you traveling around. And how you can teach him stuff you know like how he can teach you what he knows. He loves your free spirit and you always will are willing to go am an adventure with him. He absolutely loves to see your face when something makes you curious and you always have to venture deeper to find what it is and he won't admit but he enjoys being able to save you.