When You hang out

Josuke Higashikata-
Josuke had asked you to come over for a study date and hang out he was currently playing a video game in the living room. You had came over and you were let in by his mom.

She smiled greeting you " You must be (Y/N). Nice to meet you, I'm Josuke's mom" she shook your hand and you kinda were surprised on her strong grip and walked in to taking off your shoes

Josuke smiled at you and waved "yo over here (Y/N) " you sat by him and you guys hung out for awhile playing video games until you guys decided to start studying. Either way you guys had a good time with your cram study session.

Rohan Kishibe:
You had decided to take up Rohan's offering on coming over for a visit, you had put on a presentable yet comfortable outfit and went to Rohan and his grandmothers house. You went up to his work studio and knocked on the door. Rohan looked at you and waved for you to come in.

You say by him. "So mind if I use you as inspiration for a character " (Y/N) ended up blushing since the great author Rohan asked her that. You nodded. Only to pass out from Rohan using heavens door on her. After you woke up confused on not remembering what happened Rohan stood up and smiled," so how about we go down stairs and have some lunch."

You smiled " sure sounds nice " the two of you ended up spending the rest of the day talking having an enjoyable time together.

Jotaro Kujo:
Jotaro had bumped into you once more after school. He noticed that you sneaks off to a certain spot and, had decided to tag along with you.

You were walking besides him carrying your art supplies "So why did you tag along?"

Jotaro  just casually shrugged "because I felt like it". You just let it be, all she really hoped is none of his fan girls saw the two together who knows what they'd do. You ended took Jaruto to her favorite spot and started painting the scenery and the wild marine life. It was a bit of an silence but it was a comfortable silence.

You decided to break it by saying "so tell me a bit about your self".

Jotaro looked up a bit at her since he was laying down on the hill besides you. And was silent for a moment but a few minutes later he ended up telling you facts on him and you did the same thing. After it was getting late he walked you home. You guys had a nice time together and you were a bit happy that you got to know jotaro a bit more.

Caesar Zeppeli:
It was day three of your vacation and you were getting ready to have another day filled with site sighting. You decided to save the best sighs for this day. You were packing you bag when there was a knock on your hotel door. You yelled loud enough for you to heard from where you were in the room.

"(Y/N) it's me!" You answered the door and saw Caesar smiling at you.

You looked a bit surprised "Caesar what are you doing here".

He only chuckled "I came to show you around the city since you for lost last time I thought it be nice to show you around more". you thought that he did have a point seeing how you weren't exactly the most fluent person when you tried speaking Italian.

So you returned his smile and nodded "sure that sounds lovely" Caesar spent most of the time showing you around and talking about his family. You liked how much pride he took in his family heritage.  you two walked around to see all the city had to offer and getting to know each other. You two enjoyed having the day to yourselves