Billie Joe Armstrong

It was getting dark outside. I really should be heading home but I felt like I needed to clear my head after what had happened earlier.

I'd had a massive argument with Billie again. Mostly it was about small stuff and we'd soon kiss and make up. But this time it was a lot worse. I was whining that he didn't spend enough time with me and he got really defensive, saying that he spends plenty of time with me.

The whole thing ended with Billie throwing a book at my head and me running out of the house on the verge of tears.

I'd been walking for hours now and the sun was rapidly setting. I knew that I should be getting back home, but I really didn't want to see Billie after what had happened earlier.

Suddenly I heard a twig snap behind me. I instinctively spun round, but when I looked there was no one there. I sighed and kept walking, not knowing that I was being followed...

Then I saw some one in the corner of my eye. He was casually leaning against the wall and smoking a joint. I gulped. I had to walk past him to continue on my way.

Taking a deep breath, I braced myself and kept walking towards the guy.

"Why hello there baby." He cooed seductively. I shivered and kept walking. "What's your hurry?" The guy asked lazily, blowing a puff of smoke in my direction, making me cough.

I tried to keep walking but the guy had other ideas. He roughly grabbed my arm and twisted it behind my back. I gasped in pain. "If you scream things will only get worse for you." He hissed in my ear before dragging me into the nearby alleyway.

Billie's P.O.V:
I felt absolutely terrible for yelling at Abby and throwing a book at her earlier. I wanted to apologise so badly for treating her like that. But she wasn't here.

Where was Abby anyway? I hoped she was alright. But I was getting really worried about her. Quickly making up my mind, I decided to go and look for her.

Abby's P.O.V:
I whimpered as the guy slapped me across the face again. He then forced me against the wall and started roughly kissing my neck. I gasped and tried to fight him off, but he just moaned and kissed harder, slowly moving down my neck.

I kicked him in the shins but that just earned me another slap in the face. The guy had stopped kissing me and he was now working on unbuttoning my shirt. I wanted to be back home and in Billie's safe arms. I wished this argument between us had never happened.

Suddenly I heard a familiar voice. "Abby!!! Where are you?!" It was Billie. "In the alleyway!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, before the guy pressed his hand to my mouth in an effort to keep me quiet.

I suddenly saw Billie standing at the entrance of the alleyway. "Help." I whimpered against the guy's hand. "Get off her you asshole!" Billie snarled, lunging at the guy and punching him in the face, successfully knocking him out.

Billie then ran to my side and crouched down in front of me. "Did he hurt you Abby?" My lower lip started quivering and I threw my arms around Billie's neck, sobbing against his shoulder. "I'm so sorry!" I hiccuped in between sobs. "You have nothing to be sorry for." Billie whispered, pulling me against his chest and slowly rocking me. "I'm the one who should be sorry for yelling at you. I love you more then anyone else in this whole world Abby and I'm so sorry for what I did."

This only made me sob louder against Billie's chest. "Shhh." He whispered soothingly. "You're safe now Abby. Come on, let's get back to the house and get you into bed." I nodded fearfully against Billie's chest.

When we got back to the house I'd nearly fallen asleep. Billie carefully carried me upstairs and laid me on the bed and tucked me in. He then crawled into bed next to me and pulled me to his chest.

I curled up against Billie and let a few tears fall from my eyes. Billie softly kissed my head. Soon after that I fell fast asleep.