Tré Cool Part 2

A/n: Requested by TheTechnicolor_Phase. Hope you enjoy!

❌❌❌

'But I want pizza!' Tré whined. 'But I said sushi!' Maya shot back, glaring at Tré. I'd just about had enough of this conversation. I was gonna have a 21st century breakdown if they kept this up for much longer. Then I had an idea.

'Guys! I've got an idea. How about we just go to Five Guys?' 'Sounds good to me Arley!' Maya replied. 'Good.' I said, grinning. 'Tré?' 'Fiiiiiiiine!' He sighed, pouting his lower lip. I couldn't help but smile at his adorable face.
'What?' He asked with a raised eyebrow. 'Nothing.' I replied, quickly looking away.

When we got to Five Guys I was surprised to see that there wasn't much of a queue. Tré and I'll get the food. Can you go find a table Arley?' Maya asked. 'Sure.' I replied before walking off to the nearest table.

There was only one other guy sitting in the restaurant which I found kind of unnerving, considering that it was the middle of the day. I just shook the feeling off and sat down at a table.

I looked over at the guy and he winked at me. I shuddered as I realised that he was like 50 or something like that. He was wearing a black suit which looked like it cost a fortune. I nervously played with my fingers for a few moments before looking at the guy again. He was staring at me and smiling in a really creepy way.

I breathed a sigh of relief as I saw Maya and Tré waking towards me with armfuls of food. When they sat down I leaned in to whisper to them about the creepy man sitting in the corner who was always looking at me.

Tré said that he was going to get some drinks and that he'd probably need my help with that. I gladly got up and followed him to the drinks machine.

I couldn't stop glancing at the man in the corner. By now he was smiling in a kind of seductive way and he was flicking his head towards the seat opposite him.

This really freaked me out. I tapped Tré on the shoulder. He was trying desperately to work out how to use the ice despenser on the drinks machine. 'Come on you useless piece of sh-. What's up Arley?' He asked, turning around to face me. 'I don't like the way that man is looking at me.' I replied, shuddering.

Tré followed my gaze and his expression darkened. 'I don't like the way he's looking at you either Arley. Come on. Let's just eat our food and get out of here.' I nodded and shuddered again. 'Don't worry Arley. He won't hurt you while I'm here.' I nodded as Tré put his arm around me and we walked back to our table.

I didn't have much of an appetite as I cautiously watches the strange man out of the corner of my eye. Tré followed my gaze again and gave my hand a reassuring squeeze under the table. I looked at him and he smiled reassuringly. I only managed a weak half-smile in return.

When we walked to the door to leave, we found our way being blocked by the creepy man. I gulped. Tré squeezed my hand tightly. 'Would you mind moving?' He asked politely. The man only smiled devilishly in return. 'Didn't you hear me?' Tré asked again, this time a little louder.

'Oh I heard you alright.' The man replied, his voice was sickly sweet. 'I just don't want to move right now. At least not until you hand over your girlfriend here for one night.' I shivered. Tré wrapped his arm protectively around me. 'If you don't move right now,' Tré hissed through clenched teeth. 'This'll get ugly. So I suggest you move now before you get hurt.'

The man continued smiling. Tré took a swing at him. Surprisingly, the man ducked at the last second. He then grabbed my hair and yanked me out of Tré's arms. I screamed in pain as my hair was pulled. 'Now little one.' The man whispered in my ear. 'Come along quietly or things will get worse for you.'

'Tré! Maya!' I yelled desperately as the man started to drag me away. The man suddenly kicked Tré hard in the ribs, making him cry out in pain and fall to his knees. A whimper escaped my lips as I saw Tré lying on the floor.

Just as I thought all hope was lost, Tré came charging at the man and knocked him to the ground, throwing a few punches at him for good measure.

Maya came running towards me. She hugged me tightly. 'Are you ok Arley?' She asked. I nodded weakly. 'I've called the police. They should be here to pick him up soon.' Maya said, nodding towards the now unconscious man on the ground.

Tré ran towards me and picked me up in this his arms. 'You ok Arley?' He asked. I tried to nod, but at that moment tears began to leak out of my eyes. 'Maya?' Tré asked. 'I need to take Arley home. Could you wait here for the police and explain the situation to them?' 'Course.' Maya replied, looking at me sympathetically. 'Thanks.' Tré replied, already carrying me to his car.

Once we got to the car, the tears that I'd held in for so long finally decided to spill. Tré pulled me into his lap and rubbed soothing patterns on my back as I cried into his chest.

'Shhh.' He whispered soothingly. 'I'm so sorry Arley. This was all my fault!' 'Why would you say that?' I asked, looking up at Tré with my teary eyes. 'Because I promised you that I'd protect you and now look what's happened!' 'It's nobody's fault Tré.' I said. 'It just happened and there's nothing we can do about it.'

Tré nodded and hugged me closer to him. He drove us back to his house and carried me upstairs. He set me down on his bed and l lay down. He crawled in next to me and hugged me close to him.

I began to feel myself drifting off to sleep. 'Good night Arley.' Tré whispered into the darkness. 'Night Tré.' I replied, almost instantly falling asleep.