Tré Cool Part 1

A/n: this imagine was requested by TheTechnicolor_Phase. Hope you enjoy it!

❌❌❌

'Argh!' I screamed as my best friend Maya threw me into the pool. 'Seriously Maya?!' I laughed as my head broke the surface of the water. 'Yup!' She replied, trying not to burst out laughing. Naturally she failed miserably and a few seconds later we were both laughing hysterically.

It was my birthday and mine and Maya's friend, Tré Cool took us to the local pool. 'CANNONBALL!' I heard someone scream. A few seconds later there was a huge splash as the person jumped into the pool.

'Tré!' I giggled. 'Arley!' He mimicked, grabbing me round the shoulders and flipping me. 'What did you do that for?!' I spluttered once my head had come up above the water. 'Nothing.' He smirked. I loved Tré to pieces but sometimes he could be very annoying.

'Arley! Tré!' Maya yelled. I'm hungry! Can we get somethings to eat?' 'Sure!' Tré and I yelled back.

When Tré and I got out of the pool it was really cold. I shivered violently. Tré noticed and wrapped his towel around me. 'T-thanks T-Tré,' I shivered. C'mere Arley,' Tré said, motioning for me to come into his arms. I did as he said and felt a little warmer when I was closer to him.

'Aw!' Maya cooed. 'Aren't you two the cutest!' 'Shut up Maya!' I laughed, blushing furiously.
'Can we go get some food now?' Maya asked impatiently. 'Sure.' I replied. 'Let me just go change.' 'I've gotta change too.' Tré said. 'Alright.' Maya sighed. 'Meet me back here in five.'

When Tré and I had changed we were making our way back to Maya when I suddenly stopped dead in my tracks. 'What's wrong Arley?' Tré asked, his eyes filled with concern. My ex-boyfriend was stalking towards us. He didn't look happy. 'Oh shit!' Tré whispered, finally seeing him.

I shuddered as he got closer. 'Get away from her you faggot!' He snarled at Tré. 'Don't you dare call him a faggot!' I screamed. 'But Arley...' He whined. 'I want you back!' I could smell the cheap alcohol on his breath. 'Look Buddy.' I sighed. 'I've moved on. And I think it's time that you did too.'

This was the completely wrong thing to do because the next thing I knew, Buddy had slapped me hard across the cheek. I cried out in pain as I felt blood flow from the cut.

'You'll pay for that you bastard!' Tré snarled, lunging at Buddy. Buddy quickly dodged out of the way and ran off to go and get even more drunk with his friends.

'Arley!' Tré gasped, seeing me clutching my bloody cheek. 'Are you ok?' 'I'm f-fine Tré.' I replied, trying desperately to swallow the tears that were threatening to spill at any second.

'No.' Tré whispered. 'You're not ok.' I felt a tear run down my cheek. 'C'mere.' Tré smiled, motioning me into his arms.

That's when I broke down. I threw my arms around Tré's neck and sobbed loudly into his shoulder. 'Shhh.' It's ok Arley. It's ok.' Tré gently rubbed soothing patterns on my back.

'I'm sorry for the way he treated you Arley. If he ever hurts you again I'll personally make sure he never walks again!'

Tré then ripped a bit of his shirt and dabbed my bloody cheek. I cried out because of the pain. 'Shhh.' Tré whispered, pulling me against his chest. 'Thanks Tré.' I smiled up at him. 'No problem Arley.' Tré gently kissed my forehead before saying: 'we should probably get back to Maya. I'm pretty sure that we've kept her waiting more than five minutes!' 'Yeah you're right!' I laughed. 'Let's go!'

When we got back to where Maya was we quickly explained what had happened before she could have a go at us for being late.

'That bastard!' Maya hissed, referring to Buddy. 'I agree with Tré. If he ever hurts you again Arley, I'll hurt him!' Tre nodded in agreement and wrapped his arm around my shoulders and I nuzzled against him. 

'Thanks guys.' I smiled. 'You really are the best friends ever!' 'Aw! That's sweet!' Maya said, grinning. 'Did I mention that you and Tré are the cutest thing ever?' 'Yup!' Tré and I replied simultaneously. The three of us laughed before heading off to get some food.