Chapter 1

Hi, my name is Lexington Mills and I am 16 years old. I live in Atlanta, Georgia better known as the A or ATL. I attend Booker T. Washington High School and I am in the 11th grade. I am 5'8 average I guess, caramel skin, thick thighs with a big butt, long black hair that reached the middle on my back, and light brown eyes. I'm a bookworm and look forward to getting my education and going to college and one day leaving this place. I wouldn't say that I'm not poor and I wouldn't say I'm rich, either.

My mom is a nurse at Churchville Hospital way across town, so she's barely home. As for my dad, he and my mom are divorced because he cheated on her and every time she let him come back, he ended up doing the same thing again. So my mother decided it was time to realize that this back and forth thing wouldn't work. I still see my dad from time to time, but it's nothing like coming home and seeing him. Yes, I am a daddy's little girl and always get what I want ALWAYS.

I have three best friends. Their names are Tasha, Monica, and Brittany. Lord knows how much I love them girls to death.

Tasha is 5'6, mocha skinned, shoulder length hair, skinny, but not too skinny that she looks like a pole. She has a few tats here and there and a few piercings. I don't see how she could go through all of that. If it was me I wouldn't have did it because me and needles do not get along whatsoever. Anyway, Tasha can sometimes be a firework cracker and is easy to jump in a hoe face. That's my girl and I love her right or wrong.

Monica is the same height as me thick. but not thicker than me though. She is more quiet and humble and keep us all grounded and sane. She has a boyfriend she's been with for about 6 months.

Brittany, I just have to shake my head. Brittany I don't know what to say about her. All I know is that she's a more wild, party type, ticking time bomb, and she's not afraid to do anything especially when it comes to getting money. Hey, I don't knock no one's hustle, how you get it, is how you get it. But enough about them let's get this story started.