Chapter 3

Lisa

I looked up at Nia "Go," she mouthed to me with a sneaky grin.

"Okay." I agreed and with that he lead me to the dance floor. A slow song was being played and so we swayed gently to the music.

"I saw you looking at me." He whispered in my neck, sending a chill down my spine. This one was a one I enjoyed running down my spine and into my body.

"I saw you looking at me too," I whispered back "Don't even ask me if I liked what I saw because men these days are getting cocky off natural air" I joked and rested my head on his chest a bit. His cologne had me in a daze.

"I wasn't going to ask, it's obvious you did." I felt the shift of his lips on my head; he smirked then turning me around so that my back was facing his chest. 

"Now we gon' hit the Nineties baby!" the DJ scratched the track and flipped it over, then "This Is How We Do It" by Montel Jordan came on and we started to bounce on each other like they did back in the nineties.

"Let's get a drink." He suggested after our nineties dancing took a toll on our stamina. He showed me to the bar

"What do you want ma'?"

"Water" I told him, clearing my throat.

"Water?" he asked as he raised eyebrows.

"Yeah, I had a little too much Myx for the night" I admitted with a slight giggle.

"Aight I got you ma'," He smiled then turned to the bartender. "Let me get a bottle of Ciroc and a bottle of water for the lady."

"Here you go," He said and handed me my water as soon as he got it.

"Than-" I began but was interrupted by a loud yell.

"Shotta yuh a guh dead!" A voice with an unusual accent shouted over the music followed by an array of gun shots.

"Ahh!!!" I screamed dropping my water and my body practically went into shock. I couldn't move. He had to drag me out through the back door after firing what sounded like four shots.

I tried breathing slowly but I couldn't. I was still in shock and all that replayed were the gun shots in my head. His hands fumbled as he unlocked and opened in his sleek, black BMW.

"Get in the car ma' or else you gon' get hurt." He warned in a rush from the driver seat.

"No, you knew damn well shit would pop off didn't you?" I shouted crossing my hands.

"Just get in the fucking car!"

"No!" I walked back to the back door. "I'm not leaving with you."
"Yes you are!" I felt my body being lift off the ground.

"Ah!" I screamed as I kicked fighting for my life. "Help! Ah let me the fuck go!"

"Shut up!" He growled as he placed me in the passenger seat then quickly buckled the seat belt.

Click! Click! He slipped the child lock on then locked the door.

Soon he got in and put the car in reverse but that didn't go as plan due to the man than ran through the back door we came through.

"Fuck!" He cursed as he put the car in drive.

As we sped off gun shots fired at the back of the car as I screamed.

"Ahhhh!!!" I was scared as hell who the fuck was this nigga?
"Shit." He hissed.

His voice brought me back to reality for a second and I took a look around carefully. Why the hell would he park his car at the back unless he knew that shit would blow!