Chapter 2

Lisa

The moment I walked into the apartment I released a sigh filled with weariness and stress. I allowed my feet to guide me as my toes swam through the crème carpet that flooded the entire apartment. My sore feet led me to my mini heaven on earth - my sofa; made of the softest suede found in Ashley's' Store in town. I allowed the softness of the sofa to pull me into a daze of relaxation.

"Damn I need a shower." I moaned rolling over onto my back.

"Go get one and get your sweaty ass out the couch." Nia teased pushing me off the couch.

I got up dragging myself towards my bedroom to have a shower. As I opened the door to my personal kingdom, I was greeted with a strong feminine scent which means my Pink Friday perfume was still in the air. I dropped my handbag at my door and used my leg to close the door that shut with a low click. 

As I headed for the bathroom, I turned on my 32" all black flat screen Samsung Smart television that sat on my crème wall to BET since it was my favorite channel since I was a teen. The entire apartment is in crème and burgundy. I think it made the penthouse apartment feel more homely and it just flowed better together.

"Welcome back to 106 & Park this is your girl Rosci! and here is number four on the charts, 'She' by Keisha Cole." Rosci voice faded as soon as I closed the bathroom door.

I stripped myself of my grease filled uniform and threw them in my dirty clothes hamper. I turned on the shower and gauged it then let it run for a while I fetched my bottle of Dove body wash and climbed over into my mini spa. The warm water slowly opened my pores allowing the stress and weariness to ooze out. Lathering my skin with Dove, I moaned as I felt the relaxation come over me like a wave. 

"Damn I need a man."

I washed off and stepped out the shower before I grabbed my pink towel that sat neatly on the silver rack opposite to the shower.

Wrapping my towel around me I tucked the end above my breast and walked over to my now fogged mirror. I used my right index finger to make a smiley face in the fog. I can be so childish at times. I shook my head, walking out the bathroom.

My warm body was smacked with a cool air as soon as I opened the door. Strolling over to my walk-in closet, I mentally choose the outfit I wanted to wear tonight. I pulled out a black thigh dress with a pair of silver sandals; trying not to overdo myself. I applied a little makeup; Mascara, eyeliner, eye shadow and lipstick. I grabbed my silver clutch and left with Nia to the club.

"Come thru, girl you know we got things to do," I sang purposely off key, grinding my hips in the passenger seat as Nia drove my car; I was not in the mood to drive tonight

"Man, I am feeling this album, one of greatest shit Drake ever did." I enthused and rocked to the song.

"Lee why don't you start your own dancing classes. I mean you went to college, you got your stuff, why don't you teach people to dance, because I see you and you're great." Nia asked, stopping at the stop light. I watched the red light turn green feeling the car moving again.