||::||||::||PART 1||::||||::||

Arillion inhaled deeply as he started to regain his faculties. His head was throbbing and his jaw felt like it was hit by a semi. It was only several moments later that he realized he'd been roused by the excruciating screams of another person. Keeping his eyes closed, not wanting to alert his enemies to his state of consciousness, he listened to the room  around him. An alluring female voice surrounded him like a warm french mocha espresso.

She spoke in English, but she had a strong Spanish accent.

"The difference between me and all the others-" A man's desperate scream rang out in the hollow space as a chill ran up Arillion's spine. "Is that I enjoy the torture." Despite his better judgement and his on the job training, Arillion couldn't help but look up.

Her back was to him but he could see that she was shapely and quite petite with curves in all the right places. She circled the bleeding man like a shark her face coming into Arillion's view.

He immediately felt his insides warm. Gorgeous started to describe how attractive this woman was but didn't quite reach the mark. She put out her cigar on the man's arm. "You will tell me who blew up my trucks. The question is how many fingers will you have left when you do? She pulled a cigar cutter from a pocket in her loose fitting pants that terminated tight at her ankles stiletto heels on her slender feet.

"I tell you nothing cunt." The man spat on the ground near her feet.

Arillion saw death flash in her dark brown eyes before a sinister smile slipped across her perfect painted lips. "Name calling, how juvenile." She nodded to a large man who stood blank faced and silent near by. His arms were crossed in front of him. The big man unclasped his hands and started untying the injured man's arms that were bound behind his back. The big man slammed one of the injured man's arms on the table and spread his fingers out. The injured man's confidence dissipated and sweat formed on his forehead as the sadistic woman tapped the cigar cutter on the table top. "I usually pride myself on creativity." She purred. "Getting answers is an art you know, but sometimes it's necessary to call up the classics."

"Que esta' despierto." A slender man standing a few feet from Arillion wearing sunshades said to his mistress.

She nodded her attention still focused on the man in front of her.

"Good. I hope our new guest learns something from this demonstration." She stroked the tortured man's fingers ignoring his pleads. "Silencio!" She grabbed a finger and bent it back slowly as the man tried to wiggle free. "The only thing I want to hear you say are the names of the bastard who blew up my fucking trucks!"

"Por favor yo no se." He was crying now.

She bent down so she was an inch from his face. "I could break your finger, but no no I won't because eventually it will heal." She slid his finger in the cigar cutter. She met his eyes her face cold. "I will sever every finger you have and when I run out, I will start on your toes and then..." She looked down at his crotch. "Whatever appendages are left. Then and only then I will get mad." The man started wailing now. She grabbed his cheeks pinching them between her small thumb and pointer. "When I get mad I get really creative." A sinister smile spread across her lips a glint of excitement flashed across those beautiful eyes. Despite himself Arillion wondered what she would look like if she gazed upon him with such intensity with motives other than causing him excruciating pain of course. The passion she had was something he never saw. She was diabolical and though he should be terrified, which he was, he was also becoming... aroused.

"He will kill my family."

She sighed. "I had hoped you would say something else." She squeezed the two sides to the cutter blood spurting on her cloths. The man was screaming to the top of his lungs, tears streaming down his red face.