Five

Noah led Vanessa out of the restaurant being extremelly mad. He wasn't that jealous about Vanessa talking with Mesut, he just found that as a way to act mad and "punish" her in his own way. He smirked in the thought of what he was going to do to her.
He opened the car's door and Vanessa just sat in his car waiting for him to come as well.
- I didn't like that at all Vanessa.
- I don't get why you're acting like that. We're not dating.
- Listen, you little hoe, when a woman accompanies me she doesn't even breathe close to another man.
He said while grabbing her neck. Vanessa tried to let go of him as she felt her lungs running out of air. Noah laughed. He, then checked from the mirror in his car and let Vanessa. She tried to catch her breath, when Noah was screaming:
- What is he doing ?
Vanessa checked the mirror as well. Mesut and Aaron were getting inside Aaron's car and were ready to follow them.
- Can you please drive me home ?
Vanessa asked while keeping an eye at Aaron's car.
- No! You're coming with me tonight.
Noah started the engine and speeded up immediately. He wanted to avoid the jerks they were following them. He was making his way to his house but they were constantly following them.
Noah gave up and decided to drive Vanessa back home. Vanessa was happy when realizing that they were driving to her house but she had doubts about whether Noah was going to leave her alone or not.
- I can't believe what you did tonight.
She screamed to him when making sure that they had arrived to her house.
- Don't say much, cause we're not over with that mrs. Taylor.
He said coming closer to her. Vanessa checked the mirror making sure Aaron's car was still there.
- I'm leaving and I'll think about it seriously if you'll be fired or not.
- What ?
- You heard me. Don't forget that you're an assistant of mine mr. Roberts.
She said making her way out of his car leaving him speechless. Her eyes were still checking Aaron's car. If it wasn't for them, she could have end up in Noah's bed tonight.

Aaron followed Mesut inside his house. They had been quiet all the way coming back. Mesut knew that he had done the right thing. Noah grabbed Vanessa's hand while they were just talking, leading her outside and forcing her to follow him. Mesut knew that there was something wrong with him from the early beginning.
Aaron checked his teammate again making sure that he hadn't even noticed him following him to his house. He sat in his couch looking at Mesut who was looking outside his window.
- Well......
Aaron started.
- We couldn't just leave her, you know that.
Mesut replied justifying himself.
- I'm not referring to that.
- Then what ?
Mesut asked while his nerves were starting to take the best of him.
- You couldn't even resist talking to her.
- I wanted just to say hi.
- Of course, you did and I believe you.
Aaron responded checking at him.
- You don't understand.
- Enlighten me then.
Mesut was now speechless thinking of ways to explain that he just wanted to make sure that she was okay.
- It's not important. Really.
He just said. Aaron chuckled.
- You're acting weird and I don't believe that you like her because if you did, you would have already slept with her.
- I don't want to sleep with her.
- Exactly. That makes no sense.
- I take pity in her Aaron and at the same time, I want to make Julian realize how much of a jerk he's.
- I've got it now.
- What ?
- It reminds you of Nicole cheating on you.
- Maybe.
Mesut responded. He had to admit that it had something to do with that though.
Mesut placed his head in his hands. Aaron understood that he had pushed him too far.
- I'm leaving. See you in practise tomorrow.
He said patting Mesut's shoulder. Mesut didn't respond. He just nodded.
Aaron made his way to the door and checked at Mesut one last time before leaving. Even though his teammate insisted that the girl was broken hearted, Aaron could definitely see who the broken hearted was.

Vanessa looked around the Stadium. She had came earlier today after her cast had dissappointed her once more. The guy that was needed for the scene couldn't make it today and Vanessa was trying her hardest not to get mad with them for being so irresponsible again.
- We need to find a substitution just for the scene.
Noah commented without looking at her. He took seriously her threatening him last night.
- I can't find a substitution right now. It's impossible.
Vanessa replied.
- I know but we've got to do something. We can't have the Stadium other day than that.
Noah said again. Vanessa stopped paying attention at him. Her eyes were now focused on Mesut. Arsenal was still practising but they would finish soon. Vanessa wanted to thank him about last night, wanted to shout at him though too, because he was the one getting her into trouble. She bit her lip in the the thought of her having caused him trouble when crashing his car and now it was like he had taken his revenge. Vanessa smirked. A really funny thought had jumped into her mind. They could use Mesut to portray the role that they needed right now. Vanessa would like him to feel bad so to show him that he shouldn't mess with her life. She couldn't do such thing though. Noah looked at her as if he could see through her thoughts.
- Should we use any of these footballers to help us out ?
He asked. Vanessa swallowed hard, trying to stop thinking the way she did all this time.
- I don't know if this is a good idea.
- Why not ?
- It's none of their bussiness.
- Seriously now Vanessa ? They are footballers and they can be models, actors and all of the above at the same time.
Noah replied. Vanessa was considering his sayings. It didn't sound very good to her at all, but she wanted to make a little fun of Mesut. She smiled in the thought of him not having a clue about the role.
Forming a smile on her lips she replied:
- Sounds good.

- Next!
Noah screamed. He was auditioning the footballers for the role. Most of them made fun of it, not taking it seriously. Noah promised them to get paid as long as they would finish the scene. He was starting to lose his temper because none of them was interested.
Mesut was just kicking the ball with Aaron not being in the mood to audition for the role in this scene. Olivier was the one wanting to take the role, having said:
- All women want an actor, it's a necessity at foreplay.
Vanessa was pretty nervous. She only wanted Mesut to portray the role so to critisize him at all costs making him feel bad. Unfortunately, for her, her plans had failed. Mesut wasn't one being interested in these kind of stuff and Vanessa was watching him, kicking the ball now without paying attention at this whole thing at all. Her nerves had started to take the best of her. Finally Mesut had realized that she was staring on him. He smiled at her but Vanessa didn't smile back. She was now pretty mad and as the minutes passed by, Vanessa wanted to take her revenge even more.
- I don't think, they do know what to do.
Noah whispered at her, interrupting her thoughts. Vanessa looked at him with a raised eyebrow.
- I want him.
She said pointing at Mesut. Her stubborness had taken the best of her now. She was always stubborn and she couldn't really control that.
- Who ?
Noah asked looking at where she was pointing.
- No, I don't think he's interested.
- I don't care.
- Vanessa, you don't.......
- He's perfect for the role. We need him.
Noah looked at the guy Vanessa was insisting to give the role at. His eyes opened widely when realizing he was the reason he had been mad last night at the restaurant.
- Why him ?
Noah asked again.
Vanessa understood that she had to change the way she was acting.
- Look, Noah, I'm really sorry about last night. You were right and you know that everything happened because of him. If he gets the role, he won't know what to do, he'll be embarrassed and you'll take your revenge. Isn't that fair enough ?
Vanessa whispered with a soft sexy voice in his ear.
- Vanessa, I don't care. We need to film the scene, that's all.
He said but Vanessa realized that he would like to make Mesut feel a little bad.
- Yes, you're right.
Vanessa responded. Noah started walking away but suddenly turned to face her.
- Your cast's your bussiness after all.

After what Noah said, Vanessa made her way to Mesut thanking him about last night and proposing to him to take this role, because she insisted that this would make her really happy. Mesut had refused, but then he agreed. Besides it would only be a scene.
The whole team was preparing for this scene to take place. Mesut was supposed to be in this scene with a girl from the cast. Before getting ready for it, he approached Vanessa.
Vanessa had a weird expression on her face and Mesut couldn't help but notice.
- What's it ?
Vanessa asked.
- Nothing actually. I just have to admit that it's difficult to be an actor.
Vanessa smirked. That was exactly what she wanted to hear.
- See, mr. Ozil ? You can't always be involved in someone's else's life.
She replied.
Mesut looked at her confused.
- Excuse me ?
- I don't like people to be involved in my life mr. Ozil, you really should know that.
- You asked me to be a part of your cast for this scene if I'm not mistaken.
Mesut replied while his nerves were starting to take the best of him.
- Yeah, I would really like to see how you keep up with being an actor.
Vanesssa said smirking.
Mesut chuckled.
- Do you really want to see that ?
- Yes.
Vanessa answered proudly.
Mesut then came closer and whispered in her ear:
- Keep watching then.