"Yes! She is also your daughter but my God Regan! All I'm asking is for you is to let me know when you take her out with you!" I exclaimed. I saw him closed his eyes for a second and then sighed.

"Fine. You win. Can I go now?" He said in resignation. When I didn't say anything to, he went ahead and left me.

REGAN'S P.O.V.

I left her because I was mad. She really makes my world go upside down. I couldn't even have a good night sleep because she was next to me but I couldn't do anything to touch her. I was tempted last night to seduce her and make love with her again and again but I couldn't do it knowing she was still angry at me. She's always showing me her poker face and sometimes I wanted to do something for her so show me her sweet and loving self. Oh I really missed her so much. The Carina I used to hold and kiss and she would respond to me with so much love and desire. I felt my manhood hardened and I groaned in frustration.

I was in our room. It's still 12 pm and any moment now, the maids will call me for lunch but I don't have the appetite to eat. I reached for her pillow and burrowed my face to it. God! It smelled like her and I feel like I'm going insane. I got up and went to the bathroom. I must take a cold shower.

CARINA'S P.O.V.

When the maids prepared our lunch, I just watched Scarlet eat. I didn't have the appetite to eat.

"Where is daddy, mommy?" Scarlet asked me.

"I don't know baby. Maybe he's sleeping" I said, silently wondering where he was. When my daughter finished eating, Fiona took her to our room because she kept on asking about her daddy. I on the other hand left alone in the living room. I didn't want to go with them and see Regan. My thoughts were interrupted when my phone rang. I picked it up and was surprised to see it was Gian.

"Hello Gian"

"Hello Carina. How do you do? I just got back from the UK and I heard from your dad that you're here in the US right now so I was wondering if we could hang out together. I have a surprise for you. Let's meet at Le français restaurant tonight at 7pm. I looked at the time and it was still 2:30pm.

"Okay. I'll come. I'm curious about that surprise though" I heard him chuckled.

"I'm sure you'll love it. See you tonight" We said our goodbyes and ended the call. I yawned and I felt sleepy all of a sudden. I decided to go upstairs and sleep. When I opened the door, I saw Regan and Scarlet sleeping together in the bed. A smile involuntarily crept out my lips upon seeing them together. Since I was sleepy, I lied next to Scarlet and after a few moments, I fell asleep myself.

**** 

I woke up when I felt something feathery touching my cheek. I pushed it away and continued sleeping but then, I felt it again. I groaned in annoyance because I wanted to sleep more. I heard someone chuckled and I opened my eyes. Of course, it was Regan. He was lightly touching my cheek with his hand and he was hovering over me, trapping me with his hands on my both sides, our faces were almost touching.

"What are you doing? Where is Scarlet? Get off me!" I commanded sternly but he just smirked at me.

"You're asking me that? I fell asleep with Scarlet here but when I woke up, you were hugging me tightly as if you didn't want me to get away" He said, his playful voice sounded so sexy. He sounded like he just woke up with a husky voice.

"I didn't hug you! Excuse me! I need to get up! I need to prepare for my date tonight" I said unintentionally and I heard him swore under his breathe. Why did I say that?!

"What date are you talking about? He asked with a tinge of anger. He was still hovering over me and I felt like the air around us thickened because it was hard to breathe.

"I don't have to tell you! I am an adult and I can go to wherever I please" I said and tried pushing his chest but he didn't budge. His eyes darkened and I gulped nervously. His eyes went down to my lips. I know that look.

"Yes. You are an adult but that doesn't mean you can go out and flirt with other guys when you have me and Scarlet" He hissed. Now his anger was more evident. The same possessive and arrogant Regan Novell.

"Did you forget that we're over since 4 years ago Regan so it just normal for me to go on a date" I spat angrily at him.

"And did you also forget that we didn't break up at all and we have a daughter? I told you, we're not over yet and you are mine!" he said arrogantly and my anger flared up too. My hand raised and was about to slap him but he caught my hand before it landed on his face then he tugged up both of my hands and pinned them above my head. I saw his face lowering slowly and I knew what he wants. I tried evading his lips but he didn't let me. Before I know it, he was already kissing me. I groaned in protest but he didn't stop. Instead, his kisses became more passionate, seeking desperately for response.

His tongue seek entrance in my mouth and I tried my best to deny it but he was so good in making me surrender. He knew my weakness and before I could even think of pushing him away, my body gave me away and I let him in. He groaned triumphantly. We kissed deeply, our tongues dueled. He guided my arms around his neck and I voluntarily wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me if that was even possible. I was so lost with his kisses that even when I felt him undress me, I didn't protest. Soon, we were both naked. I was panting deliriously while he gave his attention to my breasts. He was gently massaging the other while his lips were busy licking and sucking the other one.

Then I felt his hands parted my legs. I opened my eyes as I felt his kisses slowly going down there and I gasped when I felt the first brush of his tongue. I closed my eyes again and bit my bottom lip as he continued his delicious assault. My fingers gently tugging his hair as I continued moaning. He was so skilled and knew every button to push to make me lose my mind. His tongue started moving in a fast pace as his finger gently playing with my bud. He groaned in my p*ssy and that made my orgasm came quickly. My legs buckled and my whole body tensed as my moans of pleasure became louder.

He held his tongue against my p*ssy until my body calmed down. He gave me one last lick before getting on top of me. I felt him positioned himself between my parted legs, his angry manhood now at the entrance of my core. I stared at him and I saw intense desire in his eyes. I gulped and suddenly began having thoughts. What are you doing Carina?! He betrayed you and hurt you! Don't let him use you again! My mind and body were against each other. I saw Regan gazing into my eyes intently. As if he knew that I was having second thoughts, he dipped his head and started kissing me passionately.

And just like that, the thought of stopping him disappeared into thin air. My hands began exploring his back before they went to his head and played there. He made me wrap my legs around his waist before he began entering me. I bit my bottom lip as I felt a little discomfort down there. It's been 4 years and I felt like it was my first time again. I heard him grunted as he stayed his c*ck deep seated in me, letting me adjust to him. Our eyes were held into each other and I saw mixed emotions in his eyes. Desire, happiness and love?

He began moving, slowly at first until his pace became faster. I was moaning loudly because of the intense pleasure. The discomfort I felt a while ago was long gone and there's only intense pleasure. Our bodies were sweating and our panting and moaning filled the room. His thrusts were now faster than before, determined to bring us together to our peak. I met his thrusts and soon, I felt my orgasm washed over me. My orgasm was so intense that my body trembled like crazy and a lone tear fell from my eyes then he followed. He gently bit the crook of my neck as he emptied himself inside me. We stayed like that as our bodies began calming down.

"I love you so much kitten" I heard him whispered as he kissed my neck and his hand gently massaging my breast.   

****Another update for you guys. I hope you like it. Please let me know what you think of this update by COMMENTING. I would be grateful too if you VOTE. Thank u****