I guess she noticed me staring at her, fore she let a small laugh escape her lips.

"Is everything okay?" She questioned.

"Huh? Yes. Why?"

"You were staring at me..."

"How could I not? You're beautiful, Janissa..."

I watched as her cheeks turned a rose color before I tried to remember why I had set this entire thing up. Although, I would love to stare at her all night, our time was limited.

"Right, okay. So I asked you this before, but you turned me down." I watched in awe as Janissa's beautiful mouth wrapped around the pasta slowly. The sudden wave of lust rushing through me. The memories of her giving me head were burned into my mind. I need to focus.

"Okay?"

"I would like if you moved in with me." I blurt out a bit to quickly from nerves. "That way, I could keep you safe from that bastard you have as a father."

"Is that the only reason? To keep me safe from John?" 

To be quiet honest, I was unsure how to answer her question. Yes, I wanted to keep her safe, but that wasn't the only reason I wanted her to be with me. I wanted her to be by my side every morning. I wanted to wake up in the morning to her beautiful face next to me. I wanted to wake up to her.

"No."

Of all my thoughts, my confessions in my head, the simplest one slipped from my mouth. I have never been this nervous just speaking to Janissa. Or anyone for that matter. Now it was my turn to try the pasta. Anything to avoid the silence.

"Janissa," I swallow. "I want you to move in with me. Not just to keep you safe, but I want to be with you all the time."

"You are with me all the time." She laughs.

"No, I mean, I want to wake up to you in my bed. I want to wake up, and see you wearing my shirt in the mornings. I want you to be lying there next to me when I go to sleep..." I hadn't realized that through my whole confession, I had ended up siting right next to her. Her beautiful, brown eyes looking up at me. She looked so curious, and yet so confused. As if she had no idea what I was trying to say. 

"I guess what I am trying to say is..." What the fuck was I trying to say? The bottom line was that I wanted her to move in with me... For good. I am talking mail coming to my house with her name on it. I love her and I won't let her slip away. "I love you, Janissa. I've loved you my whole life. And now that I have you, I'm not letting you go."

"Stop trying to hold on to something you are not losing..." She whispered. "I am not going anywhere..."

"That is only because I haven't given you a reason to leave me... Yet..."

"Yet?" A small laugh slipped from her mouth. "Are you trying to trap me, Styles?"

I laugh.

"I guess it seems that way, huh? Why don't we just eat. We can talk about this when my thoughts aren't all jumbled up."

Janissa nods her head, and continues eating. The pasta was quiet good, but that's not what I was focusing on. My attention was strictly on Janissa, and I made no attempt to hide it. She was absolutely beautiful, and I hope she knew it. 

"Jess text ed me earlier." Her words were almost in a blur, but when I heard Jess' name, I snapped back into the present.

"What did he say?"

"That he is tired of hospital food." She laughed. I would be too by now. I guess I should have probably brought him a burger or something sooner. I shouldn't need Janissa to remind me to care for my own son. Is it so bad that she captivates my attention, leaving me to neglect all other responsibilities. It shouldn't be as bad as it sounds if it weren't for my son.