"Did You Like Being Touched?"

(Hey guys. Sorry I did not update Friday. I got in trouble over the weekend, and I was lucky I was able to sneak this in today. Please bear with me until I get out of this troubled shit!!)

~ Janissa ~

Harry's rough hands skimmed my body, making sure to dismiss the place I wanted him most. Soft lips placing warm kisses down my neck as his hands continues to explore my body. A trail of heat was left behind from everywhere he had touched. His body rested between my legs preventing me from any kind of release. I felt his hips buck against mine, causing a small moan to escape my lips.

"I want you to be louder..." He whispered in my ear, a small shiver running down my spine. He thrusted against me again as his lips attacked my neck. Involuntarily, I had obeys his request. The volume of my pleasure escalating. "Good girl." He whispered, his hips still moving. His hardened member was difficult to ignore, but I tried my to. His hands glided down to my thighs, slowly easing between them, tracing my core with his fingers. Now it was my turn for my hips to buck. They were pushed back down onto the bed by Harry.

"Easy, baby." He laughed, guiding my fingers to tangle in his hair. "Pull," He instructed, so I did. An almost animistic groan escaped his lips. The noise causing a way of heat to travel between my legs. "Good girl." He whispered again. With one more thrust of his hips, I was to gone to turn back. I wanted him to touch me, I mean really touch me. Not kiss me, no wondering hands, I want him to make me whimper. I want my legs to go weak. I may be dirty for thinking that, but I wanted to feel close to Harry on a different level.

"Touch me," I whispered. "Please."  A Cheshire cat grin took over his beautiful face.

"Are you sure?" He whispered back. I nodded my head. Harry took no time in removing me from my bottom level clothing. A kiss was placed on my lips as he trailed down my neck, and stomach. His mouth slowing when his mouth came in contact with my thighs. Soft, and timorously slow kisses were placed on the inside of my thigh.

"Harry..." I moaned."Please."

"Shh, baby. Patience..."

A blazing light came through the window. It is too early to be awake. My dreams shouldn't have to be over. I do not want them to end. The feeling of Harry's hands all over me making me hot all over again.

"Are you okay?" Harry whispered from beside me. His hand coming up to trace soft pattern on my arm. The simple touch bringing me back to the dream I had literally just woken up from. "You're all red." He smiled that Harry Styles grin. That seductive fucking grin.

"Yeah," My voice being way to high pitched for both of us. "I am fine." I lie. I am flustered, and I think I am fucking horny!

"Okay." That grin not leaving his face.

"What is that face for?" Harry stiffed a laugh, as I sit up and rest my head against the headboard.

"Nothing. Just... Did you know you talk in your sleep?" He laughed. "And moan. And 'thrust'." He laughed. Please tell me he did not know what I was dreaming about. Well, he obviously does now. My entire body began heating up as Harry proceeded to mock me by moaning his name in a high pitched voice.

"Shut up!" I scold him, covering my face. A dip in the bed besides me signalled that he had sat up against the headboard. Those rough hands I had dreamt of came up to mine, removing my hands from my face.