Four

I picked myself up off of the floor and made my way over to Janissa. She was playing with a group of girls that were all braiding each other's hair . She had no one playing with hers, so I took that as a perfect chance . I sat behind her and took a handful of her hair in my hands .

"Hey girls!" I mocked in my best girly voice. The children laughed along with Janissa, who was giving me a strange look. I rolled my eyes just like a young petty girl would do.

"Harry, what are you doing?" She questioned. Continuing braiding a small child's blonde hair.

"I'm hanging with the girls!" My voice still highly pitched. All the girls laughed at my response .

"Ohh Ohh! Maybe we can give him a makeover!" One of the girls proposed.

"I-i don't think that's a good-"

"That's a great idea, Molly." Janissa cut me off. My face dropped. "I call his hair!" She laughed.

"I call his makeup!"

"Clothes!"

"Nails!"

All the children calling parts of me to make over. My eyes met Janissa's . She was laughing as all the girls jumped up, and began the nightmare.

-

When the girls were done, you wouldn't able to tell I was a guy. Janissa had my hair in a bunch of tiny pony tails. Molly put red lipstick, pink stuff on my cheeks, purple powder on my eyes, and black pencil on my eyebrows on me. I was dressed in a long purple dress , suffocating my 'friend' , and black pumps I could barely stand in .

"Picture time!" Janissa shouted, taking out her phone and snapping a picture.

"I'm gonna kill you!" I mouthed, removing the shoes, and chasing her down the hall. She ran into the woman's bathroom. Right when I was about to follow her, an elder woman made her way out. "Hello." My girly voice taking over me, before I made my way in. "Janissa, give me the phone." My voice demanding, and low. Which was contradicting considering the huge smile on my face. She didn't say anything, only a light Giggle was heard from one of the bathroom stalls. I saw her feet under the door, and quickly opened it. "Aha! Gotcha' !" She let out a loud squeal, before clinging to my waist whispering her sorry. "Help me get this damn makeup off!" I laughed watching her nod her head. We left the stall, and walked over to the sink. She ran the water and began removing make-up. Before she placed the cloth on my face, I quickly slipped the dress over my head, and replaced it with my shirt.

"Thanks you." Janissa's laugh filling the air around us. I sent her a smile through the mirror. She didn't look away when my green eyes met her beautiful brown ones. I turned my body to face her. She looked up at me, her small hand still wrapped around the , now dirty, rag. I could feel myself leaning closer to her in hopes of her not pulling away. When she didn't, my stomach was on fire. Was she really going to let me kiss her? Again? She started to lean in herself. When our lips were inches apart, she whispered my name. The heat from her breath for me crazy.

"Miss Janissa! Tyler is eating glue agai- Eww!" The small blonde hair child from before came bursting through the door.

"I'm coming." Her eyes never leaving mine. The small child leaving the room.

"Miss Janissa and Harry were kissing!" Her high pitched voice sounded followed by a bunch of 'ew's. Well, I didn't really get to kiss her. Almost. Maybe next time, if there is one.