"He Doesn't Scare You?"

(Hey guys, how have you been? I made a new twitter called : Stylestostiles and a new instagram called : assholestyles . I hope you enjoy! (; Also, sad news at the ending authors note.)

J E S S

I had finally finished coloring when Janissa walked through the front door with Haz. Lou stood next to me the entire time, only leaving me to myself, well, and Max, to go make us food. I wasn't really hungry, but whatever he made looked extra good. It was green, and red. I think it was spinach and pasta, but i am not complete sure. When I heard the front door close, I jumped up to show Harry the drawing I had been working on while he was in the hospital.

Louis went down to greet them, but Harry just walked passed him, and Miss Janissa just waved him off as she passed him. Why were they being mean to Louis. He was nice enough to watch me while both of them were gone. Now they are treating him like he has done something wrong.

"What's going on?" I heard Louis ask from the stairs. I moved a bit lower, just enough to see to the kitchen. Harry was leaning against the counter, and Miss Janissa was next to him, holding his hand. She kept whispering to him, but he was just brushing her off. Harry's face got tense. I knew that look. Either he was very mad, or he was going to throw something. Usually it's both.

"Why were you sleeping with Janissa?" Harry grunted with his eyes closed. He took a deep breath before opening his eyes, and staring at Louis. I couldn't see Louis' face, he was facing Harry, his back to me.

"We weren't sleeping together, Harry." Louis expressed confused.

"I didn't ask if you were fucking her..."

"Harry!" Janissa warned, clearly embarrassed by Harry's words. He shifted slightly, standing up.

"Wait," Louis laughed, 'You're seriously bowing up on me because I let Janissa, the girl's hair I used to put gum in, sleep in my bed?" Harry's face was firm. "You're really that insecure?" It wasn't long after the words left him mouth that Harry was on top of Louis. Everything was happening so fast. Miss Janissa was screaming, Harry and Louis were fighting. Blood was everywhere. I ran downstairs, but was met with nothing but the two men fighting.

"Harry, Jess is down here, do you really wan't him to see you like this?" She asked. Harry didn't respond, he only kept hitting Louis. The smaller one tried to fight back, but Harry was way to large, and strong.

J A N I S S A

I was used to Harry getting angry, and acting violent. And Harry was used to me seeing him like that. A part of me was happy that he felt he didn't need to hide that part of himself from me any longer, yet, another part of me wishes he would at least try to hold back on some of it. Just because I see it, does not mean I am okay with it.

Jess came running down the stairs, letting whatever piece of paper in his hand, fall to the floor. He was getting a bit to close to the fighting men, but when I reached for him to make him move, he pulled away from me. In an attempt to stop the match, I told Harry Jess was now watching him break his babysitters nose. My attempt failing.

"Dad, stop!" Jess yelled. There was panic in his eyes, his face screwed up in disgust as one of the two men's blood tainted his white sock. "Harry!" He yelled even louder. This time he jumped on the larger frame of his father, holding onto him for dear life as Harry thrashed back and forth. With Jess's 'help', I was able to separate them both, acting like a mother, and putting them into separate corners of the room.

"What the hell has gotten into you to?" I question, knowing who really started the fight.

"Maybe your boyfriend shouldn't be all over the fucking place." Louis suggested, taking a paper towel I offered to clean his face of the blood.