"We Have Drama?"

• Dedicated to To Everyone Who Has Supported This Story.

(I wanted to thank all of you for all of your support on this story. You guys are truly amazing. 100,000+ Reads?!?!?!?!?!? Thank you so much,  I love you all! I am also so so so so so so so sorry I haven't been updating. This is the first time I have been able to get to a computer in a while!  VERY IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT END!)

~ Harry ~

I want this to be a surprise, but I don't want to screw it up. I know for a fact that I want to be with Janissa for the rest of my life. I know that I want to wake up every single morning with her beside me. I don't want to have to go to her house to grab clothes, because she will be living with me. We will have the perfect fucked up family, and we will love every bit of it. I glance up at Janissa to see her on her phone, laughing through the receiver. She was wrapped in a duvet, watching the water as she spoke. This is the perfect time.

I grab the sheets from the bed, and sprawl them onto the floor. Placing the meals across from each other, I place a simple candle in the middle of both the silver platters. This looks almost perfect. The only thing missing was the ring. I know what this looks like, but it is not an engagement ring. It is a promise ring. Yes, I know it is a bit childish, but I don't want to rush her into something that she may regret. That would definitely chase her away, and I can't have that.

Once everything was in place, I approached my angel on the balcony. I positioned my arms around her waist, and nuzzled my face into her neck. She let out a laugh before she engulfed me with the duvet as well. The back of her small body meeting my chest.

"Alright." She laughed into the phone. "I'll talk to you later, Rae." She hung up the phone, and placed it into her pocket before she turned to me. Her beautiful eyes meeting mine. "I have some good, and bad news." Her smile widening, then fading all at once. I allowed my grip on her to tighten as if it were the only thing keeping her next to me.

"What's the good news?" I question.

"Well, I talked to Rachel, and she said that she would loved if I stayed there for a bit. She said it would give us a chance to catch up, and talk about our boy drama." Another laugh escaping her perfect mouth. That mouth... That mouth never seized to surprise me.

"We have drama?" I laugh sarcastically. Thank god, Janissa understood my humor. It used to get me in a lot of trouble as a kid.

"Yes, we do. And her name is Chloe." 

"Who's Chloe?"

Janissa smiled as I leaned in to seal our lips. The kiss was short, yet passionate. Those were my favorite. Yes, I enjoyed the heated snogging, but the small 'I love you' kisses, now those always got me.

"Okay, and the bad news?"

"My flight has been bumped up to nine." The smile on our faces dropping. I dropped my hands to her side, taking her small ones in mine. Without a word, I lead her into the hotel room to the display. I watched as her lips parted, her grip on my hand tightening.

"What is all of this?" She looked up at me with such awe, as if I had put the stars in the night sky. I was speechless at the amount of beauty she was able to captivate in a single moment. I never wanted her to stop looking at me like that. And deep down, I know she never will.

"I wanted to talk to you about a few things... Rather serious things... If that's alright." She nodded her head yes, and I lead her to sit down. I did the same across from her, handing her a fork. She took it with a smile, dropping the duvet beside her. I took in the site in front of me. My love, wearing my shirt. A solid black button up hung loose around her small frame. Everywhere but her chest. Whether she left the top button open, or it opened by its self. The view was rather captivating. The lace of a white undergarment shun through the peak of the shirt, grasping for attention.