But he is so angry that I'm kinda scared to go near him.

But I need to. What I did was unfair. Taking a deep breath, I called onto my courage- if there was any- and went near him.

I gulped and looked into his eyes. The ones that looked so familiar and always bringing one question in my mind.

Where have I seen them?

Whenever I try to force my brain to remember, black spots swim in my vision. It's like my mind is not letting me recollect my own memories.

I took two steps in his direction closing the distance between us. I had to crane my neck up to keep looking into his eyes, God he was soo tall. Without my heels I reached till his heart level only.

Deep breath. I stood on my toes and put my arms around his neck which caused the anger in his eyes to diminish leaving behind pure confusion.

I rested my chin on his shoulder which caused my toes to barely hold the ground.

He wounded his arms around my waist and I said, " Thank you for saving my life Alec. If it weren't for you, I would have probably been sucked up by now." That was true.

He squeezed my waist in welcome yet I did not pull myself out of his arms and neither did he.

It felt so good to be in his arms. Honestly, the reason I hugged Adam was to see if it felt same as it did in Alec's arms during the dance but it did not.

Adam's hug was a friendly one but Alec's arms around me made me feel never to leave them. I felt safe and that's it. Perfect.

I reluctantly pulled out but he did not and that caused our lips to be dangerously close to each other. Yup, still on toes.

He removed his arms and pushed me into the nearest wall and trapped me in by putting his hands on either side of my face on the wall.

Oh God! Hugging Alec is proving to be too dangerous.

In panic, I bit my lower lip. Double mistake, his gaze went on my lips and stayed frozen there which caused me to do the same.

His lips were plump. I longed to see how they would feel under my fingers......under my lips.

Shit. Wrong train of thoughts Elisa!

He began closing in, began tilting his head down and to a side.

At this point, I wanted to taste his lips. So I too, began tilting my head up..

Up...
Up..

Finally I felt the softest brush of lips on mine and..

The world melted around me..

Alec's P.O.V.

My gaze fell on her lips and I wanted to see if they were as smooth as they looked.

I wanted to see if they tasted like strawberry as was her color of lips or if they tasted like vanilla as was her body scent.

I decided to find out and moved my head at an angle and she did the same. See! She too wants to kiss me!

Down..
Down..

I brushed my lips lightly at first so that it would not scare her but that left me only to hunger more. She moaned and that was the most beautiful sound I've ever heard.

I brushed my lips twice aganist her to calm my craving but it only seemed to increase my hunger.

I could not take it anymore.