Q: 5 Moving Friend

RvD2323  asked : I got another lil thing I could help on

so today I found out my best friend is moving back to Canada. I knew she was going to move back but it was supposed to be in a couple years. I'm really sad and kinda depressed. every time I think of her leaving I start to burst into tears (I don't ever cry so I'm like wow) my family keeps telling me it gets better but I know I will lose her. I've had 2 best friends leave and I said I would always talk to them and I barely say Hi. it sucks. I've had so much fun with her the past year and wish she didn't have to go back.

Trod- same thing happened to me except he moved to Montana. Try your best to keep in touch and, it sounds harsh but, forget about the good times until you're ready to remember them.

Hobostarr- My friend is moving away soon too :( I'd do what Trod says. Try to keep in touch, text, Skype, e-mail, social media. Whatever you can. (And I don't know your exact situation but don't give up hope, you might see her again. A lot of people I have met move from one place but then come back again.) Also, for your old friends, maybe you should send them a message. They might still want to be friends & talk with you.

Flowerboy- This has happened to me before my dude. I try my best to keep in touch with them so all I can say is try to keep in touch with her.