The hate sat there for another three minutes, the other students growing a little curious but kept their mouth shut nonetheless. This was a pure blood Greengrass and the hate was, what, taking long? This was going to be good. The last time a Slytherin bound name was switched to an opposing house was Sirius Black, although he was burned off the family tree.

Astoria sat there, her spin stiffened and thought of Richard. How could he do is to her? She wanted the old part of him back, not this. She never wanted to return for any school breaks, her heart was too broken and dark for anything.

"Ah, but I see, although you are kind at heart, your mind posses the cunning and determination for any Slytherin. I know where to put you- SLYTHERIN!" The Sorting Hat bellowed as the Slytherin table cheered and pounded their tables, happy for another member in their house.

The hat was placed off her head and the Ravenclaws dissed her while the Gryffindors sneered. The Hufflepuffs smiled at her and congratulated her as she walked down the steps and to her right to be by her house.

Daphne stood up, from her position of the middle of the table, and hugged her sister from behind. "Congratulations, sis." She whispered and Astoria faked a smile although she could not wait to get out.

From then on, she was hard and cold. She tripped fellow Gryffindors, pushed Ravenclaws and deliberately made fun of Hufflepuffs. She did not care, her heart was frozen.

But when she was forced to come back home during Yule break, she was less then eager. All the way home, her family praised Daphne for such a cunning and smart lady she had turned into, ignoring their perfect grades and scheming other daughter.

And when they visited the Van Daskni's, Richard was not the same. He apologized for his actions previously and said it was a phase. He forced a hug on her and she accepted, afraid to move and break such a perfect moment.

But later that night, he was the same. When she woken up with her leg broken, she claimed falling down the stairs and Richard supported the idea, later apologizing again. She did not care about him nor did he to her.

So, she went off.

Her parents refused to pay for a Hospital room in London -- even though they could pay for the whole bloody hospital -- and pressured her to suffer through her broken leg until it healed. Her first stop was a London Hospital in which she sold her mother's earrings which paid for the entire experience.

They gave her crutches and ordered her to use them for two weeks. She thought it was only a broken leg but they diagnosed her with depression as well. She was at the hospital for another two days, in which she met with a therapist. Her parents were furious and tried to keep her away from the media. She then blackmailed them, the only way for her not going to the media was letting her stay at the bloody hospital.

When she walked into the therapist's room, she sat down on the couch and laid down and simply talked.

She talked about anything and everything. The therapist just listened and it was exactly what she needed. Someone to just listen to her.

The woman at the office was kind enough to let Astoria and her travel around London and Glasgow to try to release her depression. She got parental acceptance -- mainly because Astoria blackmailed them -- and they were off to Scotland and around England.

     Although, they were slow in England since Astoria had her crutches, once they hit Scotland, they were speedy fast and enjoyed the moment.