Old Fwiends(10)

•—————-—–Y/N Pov–———————•
I was standing there staring at him like he was a ghost. Well technically he was for me. But he kept up with HER! AND NOT ME! SHE WAS HIS EX! I AM HIS SISTER DOES HE NOT CARE ABOUT HIS BLOOD! My blood started boiling with anger. "Y/n? Are you alright?" I heard Katelyn's soothing voice ask. "Oh huh? Yes I'm just Peachy." I replied being pulled out of my thoughts but still a bit bitter. "Oh good Jeffory here was just going to stay here and take care of Aph's dog Celestia because her and KC are at work." She says sounding a bit relived. "Ok!" I said sweetly turning my full attention back to the blue haired female. "Let's get going now!" I said trying to get away from my FORMER brother as quick as possible. We came up with some small talk but when we were halfway there she turned to me and said. "You know him don't you." "Yeah so?" I replied trying to avoid the topic. "He hurt you didn't he." She said kind of sadly. "Yeah..." I said trailing off sadly. She somewhat smiled and wrapped an arm around me "It's ok Y/N we can hang out tomorrow." I looked at her and nodded "Thanks". She took her arm away from me and walked away back towards her home. I was just about to start walking back as well when I heard an voice calling me. Before I could turn around I got tackled in a hug. "Y/N!!" I looked up at the person. "SYD?!!" I asked. "Yeah!" She replied. "ITS BEEN SO LONG!!" I exclaimed. "TOO LONG!!!" She replied. "Wanna go out to lunch and catch up?" I asked. "Hell yes!" She replied. I laughed and then she started laughing. "Well let's go then." I said. She got off of me and I stood up laughing I put an arm around her. "So how've you been?" I asked starting to walk. "Great you?" She replied walking with me. "I've been ok. So you have any relationships?" I asked waggling my eyebrows. We had tried to stay in touch and that plan worked for a few years but we fell apart once we got to high school. "Yeah my girlfriend actually lives on this street!" She replied. "Oh? What's her name?" I asked interested. "Kawaii~Chan but I call her KC." She replied. "She's awesome! We neeeeed to catch up!" I replied giddily. After that we went to IHOP and ate food and chatted and then went back to my place and I introduced her to B/N and we had a great time.

Ok sorry for the short chapter but I think you guys needed an update. I've been on hiatus for so long and I'm sorry. Please comment things I should go over for this book I'm going to end it at 20 chapters. Love ya guys. Bye!!!
-Andie