The boyfriend(9)

Y/n pov
"His name is.......GUY!!!"b/n replies happily."Oh I know him!! He's so nice and I hope you guys are happy together!"I  say happily.just then Nixie walks down stairs tired and almost falls down them a few times."Hey Nyx!"b/n say super happy."Nice to see you are happy did Guy finally dump that dude and ask you out?"they ask."Yes also I bought this weird cereal it's called Shreddies it's a weird name but it looks good!"he says."Hmmm seems interesting I'm going to go and walk around town with a friend bye guys"I say not letting on who this friend is."Ok!"they say in unison.I was going to hang out with Katelyn  she is sooooo nice and sweet but can be rude an serious and it's so cool and she agreed to go to the park WITH ME!!! Ok I'm done fangirling.
Le magic time skip brought to you by llamas and lions
I am waiting for Katelyn what if it's a joke what if she doesn't show up I start thinking of all the possibilities when she walks up to me and I release a sigh of relief before she can get to me. I look up and see her an the friend he brought I wasn't expecting to see who I saw it was my brother.......

Ha you thought it was another cliff hanger didn't you nah I'm not that mean
My brother...Jeffory. "Hey Y/n how are you!"she said happily while I stood there awe struck at how she was friends with my brother and he was right there."Y/n? Y/N???"she said again."Oh hey Katelyn I've been good you?"I replied quickly escaping my daze."I've been great this is my friend Jeffory"she said happily."I know I mean Great to meet you Jeffory"I said quickly correcting myself. I haven't seen my brother since high school when he moved away I wasn't invited to his wedding or his wife's funeral or to meet his daughter all I knew was that it happened because of face book he pushed me out of his life at this moment I realized I was crying silently and stairing at him...

HEY UH I CANT FIGURE OUT AN ENDING SO I WANT YOU CREATIVE READERS TO MAKE UP ONE AND TAG ME IN IT LOVE YA GUYSSSS( yes this is a contest I will tag you in the end of the next chapter and it will gain you publicity I do indeed understand the way contests work here) SEE YOU GUYS SOON <3!!!!
-Nyx Out!!<3!!
Ps: this does mean the longer you take the longer you an the people who aren't participating have to wait <3