Bumblebee

I was walking around the base with my personal datapad when I saw I got another dare. 

Dare: I dare you to tickle bumblebee!

The dare was from Autobot_Bladerunner

I let out a sigh. /Here we go again/ I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bumblebee was with Sam for the day but he would be back tonight. I had lots of planning to do...

***Medbay***

I walked into the Medbay. " Ratchet?" I said. Ratchet looked over his shoulder while he was standing at a computer terminal.

"Ironhide?" He said turning back to his work. I considered my quest and made my words simple.

"I need your help," I said. Ratchet turned around to face me and crossed his arms over his chassis. He had That Look. You know like the one you get from your genitors(parents) when you ask them something and they really don't want to hear it but they listen anyway. Then end up disagreeing... That Look.

"You somehow need my help for a lot of things." Ratchet says. I ignore the comment and continue anyway.

" I got another dare.... Actually I have a lot of dares to do but haven't gotten to. But I am going to so-"

"Just tell me what it is Ironhide." Ratchet said. He was standing in front of me now.

" Well... I have been dared to tickle Bumblebee." I said plainly. Ratchet just looked at me.

" And how am I supposed to help?" He said with a questioning expression.

" I don't know... How about we corner him, then you hold him and I will tickle him." I said with hopefulness that Ratchet would agree. Ratchet thought about then gave me an answer.

"Fine..."

I grinned.

"On one condition."

My grin faded. "What?"

" I get to tickle you."

"That's fragged Ratchet."

"No it's not."

"Yes it is. I just asked you to help me."

"And I am asking YOU to help ME."

"That doesn't make sense."

"Yes it does."

"....... I worry about you sometimes Ratchet." I said with a grin. Ratchet smiled.

"You better or else I just might leave you." My grin faded. Again.

"No you wouldn't."

"And I finally agree with you on something." Ratchet laughed and continued to smile. " Let's go." He turned to leave and I followed.

***Rec Room***

Bumblebee was standing talking to Sam who sat on a table in front of him. Optimus was sitting across the room talking to Prowl who had a datapad in his hand. Sideswipe and Sunstreaker were talking to Bluestreak at another table. We walked across the room to Bumblebee who had stopped his conversation with Sam to watch us. Ratchet walked over while I stayed near the entrance to wait.

"Hello Sam, Bumblebee." Ratchet said with a smile and nodding to each.

"Hello." Sam said and waved upward.

"Hello, Ratchet," Bumblebee said politely, "What brings you here?"

"You." Ratchet replied. " I wanted to see you in the corridor for a minute."

"Why?" Bumblebee asked. Youngling always needs to know why... What the frag is up with that?

"Can't a mech talk to his comrade without others presence?" Ratchet said. Bumblebee knew something was up but he didn't know what. Ratchet turned to go and Bumblebee hesitantly followed. When they entered the hall Ratchet grabbed Bumblebee around the chassis and held him still while I came out.

"What the frag is going on Ratchet!?" Bumblebee said impatiently. Ratchet smiled as I began to tickle Bumblebee. He instantly started laughing. "HAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!"

Ratchet and I smiled at his laughing. Ratchet set Bumblebee on the ground as I kept tickling Bee.

...............

I eventually stopped when Bumblebee was laughing so hard he was crying. Everyone from the Rec Room had come out to watch Bumblebee get tickled and they had a laugh.

"Your turn."

I looked up at Ratchet in fear. "Oh slag."