Ch. 21 "He has a job".

Start from the beginning

Once they understood the boys cheered and threw punches to the air. The rest of the road was occupied by the three boys blurting random ideas about what they were going to do and at the end Louis decided they had to put all that creativity on paper so they'll take their sketches and together would make a big one incorporating all of them together.

Louis was quite proud of himself being able to do something like that, something with the people he considered his family.

"I'm home!" Harry shouted to the wind as he entered his house and took off his jacket before hanging it.

"it's quite obvious you are here, you know?" Gemma said as she walked down the stairs and her brother rolled his eyes.

"I'm happy to see you too, Gem" He said and pulled her close and kissed her head roughly making her squeak.

Anne looked at them with a warm smile on her face and threw a chopped piece of carrot at them, "Come and help me, teenagers"

They both laughed and walked in the kitchen to help their mother.

"So, my little brother" Gemma said as she put some sugar into the jar of lemonade "How was your date?"

"That's true, Harry!" His mother exclaimed letting the soup forgotten for a bit "How was your date with your boyfriend?" She said teasingly.

Harry just stared at the bread as if it was the most interesting thing in the world and blushed deeply, "Yeah... It was good"

Both women screamed in unison making the poor boy jump.

"He said it!!" Gemma squeaked and Harry had never been so confused in his whole life.

"I know!" Anne exclaimed and they joined their hands in front of their shoulders and jumped together with grins on their faces.

Harry huffed and rubbed his temples, "Could you, ladies, please explain yourselves?"

They stopped jumping and looked at him before screaming "HES YOUR BOYFRIEND!"

Harry blushed even more and tried to run out of the kitchen. He successfully made it to his room and closed the door before hearing a shout of 'You wont scape from us! You still will be here for dinner'.

He shook his head and then let himself fall into his bed face first moaning. When Harry looked up again he had a huge groan on his face with his dimples prominent on his cheeks.

This was it, the amazing high school love everyone talked about and he was not going to complain at all. He was going to enjoy every second of it.

Eventually, he went down and had dinner with his family, they asked him lots of questions but he didn't answer any of them until he was finished. He drank the last of his lemonade and smiled cheekily at the expecting faces of his mother and sister.

"Yes. We are official" he said and had to bit his tongue to prevent himself from screaming like both girls.

"Where did he took you to?" Gemma said as she leaned in thirsty of information.

The boy considered laying, because it was not the most appropriated place for a date but he ended up sighing and deciding against it because he didn't want to lie at all.

"To a tattoo parlor on the west side of the city. The owner seems to be friends with he an his friends" he said as calmly as possible.

They just stared at him wide eyed and when he realized what his mother was thinking he shook his head smiling.

"I didn't get a tattoo, mum. Neither did Lou. It was his friend Liam" he cocked his head to the side and remembered something, "I remember you were worried about where Lou was getting the money. I mean, the money for our first date" he grinned at them "He has a work now".

They smiled at them and Anne nodded indicating that she wanted his son to continue, "And well, H?" Gemma asked.

"He is going to make tattoo designs for Frank, the man that owns the parlor" the boy smiled proudly at the thought.

"Sounds legit" Anne said and then she proceeded to give her kids some cake.

Harry was happy because in that moment everything was falling into place perfectly and it made him want to go to the city and give flowers to every one.

Actually that was not a bad idea, maybe he could ask Louis to go with him.

Yeah. He would ask his boyfriend.

~~x~~

It might be late but it is still saturday soooo YAY CHAPTER!

I might be getting a dwarf bunny that fits into my hand and I can't wait OMG! Sad thing I have no money so if you guys want to donate something that would be FABULOUS!

Please comment, vote and the whole thing.

X.