Chapter four:

Magnus's POV:

The taste of Alec lingered on my lips as I softly saunter down the elongated hall, I can still feel the deep curl of his lips and the small smile he tried ever so hard to hide. Throughout my whole life there have been many I have kissed... but non come close to the on going sensation that continues to tingle throughout my body from when I kissed him.

It feels almost impossible to describe, it's like a bridge built between two souls, two bodies, two lips. I knew exactly what he meant by the rush of emotion in that one moment of sweet bliss that there was no need to explain with words. I knew he felt something, but I could never have imagined that it would be quite so mesmeric, it's quite intoxicating.

The corridor feels like a lifetime away until I realise I am standing still, about a meter or so away from Alec's door. Totally oblivious to my surroundings, I find Isabelle standing in front of me, eyes wide and mouth gaping open... please tell me she didn't see.

"No...way..." Isabelle stretches her words as if she's still trying to comprehend what just took place.
"Listen Isabelle..." I place my hands sternly on her shoulders, hoping that the plead in my eyes will convince her to stay quite.
"I KNEW IT!" She practically screeches down the hall leaving only but an echo through the main floor of the institute. I feel my cheeks turn a hot red as I promptly shove her into the small store room to the left of me, I, of corse, follow and hastily lock the door behind us.

My palms, back and head rest against the door in relief, whilst on the other hand, I can see Isabelle virtually squealing and jumping on the spot where she stands.
"Omg... I always knew there was something there! I totally called it! The way he looked at you when you crashed the wedding... I could just tell!" The tone of excitement accelerates in her voice as she grabs both my hands.

"Isabelle, as stimulating as this is, you can't say anything! Alec is married to Lydia, he's done this to restore your family name. You can't speak of this okay?" I can see the disappointment in her eyes, of corse she would love to tell the whole institute, but I know they won't understand.

"Okay fine. You just don't know how hard this is going to be for me." She rolls her eyes and slightly turns her back, until she continues,
"So now the main question... how was it?!?!" It's like her body has been taken over by a young teenage girl, I can't help but join in.
"Isabelle, honestly, it was the best thing that has ever happened in my existence. I knew there was something there, but I didn't think he would go that far to kiss me pretty much in plain sight!" I feel my cheeks turning pink once again.

"Omg Magnus, stop blushing!" Isabelle playfully hits my shoulder, I can't help but smile.

So I do.