"Hello!" One of the boys says. His hair halfway faded with purple highlights.

"Uh, hi." Baekhyun awkwardly greets the strangers with an unsure expression.

"I never seen you around town before. What's your name?" The boy continued to talk.

"Baekhyun. His name is Chanyeol." Baekhyun introduces by pointing.

The boy looks at Chanyeol with a little giggle, "He's cute with those big ears."

Chanyeol just stares at the boy with blank eyes. He could not tell what is going on at this point.

"Yes, he is. He got it from his mother." Baekhyun replies with a happy smile.

"Oh yeah, my name is Sehun."

"And why are you here, Sehun?"

"I'm deaf so...I'm here for my checkup."

Deaf? Wow, Baekhyun could not even tell that he was. He answers quite fast. Well, he was hitting his ears, acting like they were not working.

"Surprised, huh?" Sehun proudly put his hands on his hips, "I trained myself to read lips like an expert."

Baekhyun laughs at how adorable he looks. "Wow, I didn't even notice." He scratches the back of his head, "You read great."

"Thank you! I get that a lot." Sehun hops up and down happily.

"So who're those boys behind you?" Baekhyun points at the two boys that looks clueless behind the slightly tall boy.

Sehun turns around then looks back at Baekhyun with a small chuckle, "Those are my two best friends, Luhan and Tao."

"Are they...perhaps, deaf as well?"

"Yes. Um, they can't read lips though. Only sign language. We come from a deaf school."

"Ah, okay." Baekhyun glances at his friend, "Chanyeol?" Chanyeol's nose wiggled when his caretaker mentioned his name.
He tilts his head, still staring at the older boy. "Talk with these boys, okay? I'm getting you something to eat." Baekhyun gets up from his chair and leaves poor Chanyeol behind with strangers.

Sehun holds out his hand to Chanyeol for him to shake. Chanyeol shakes his hand, both of their hands drops to their sides. "Chanyeol, huh?" Sehun examines Chanyeol's facial expression and body. "Nice name and ears." He chuckles. Chanyeol cracks a grin, his hands moving at a pace that Sehun never seen before. "Ah, you're welcome." He smiles back. Luhan clutches onto Sehun's arm, shivering with fear.

"What's wrong?" Sehun asks in one handed sign language.

"Too many people... Sehun, I wanna go home..." Tears threatened to spill from his eyes. He is way too uncomfortable with people. Especially if it is crowded.

Tao pats Sehun's shoulder, agreeing with Luhan.

"Kris hyung will come get us later when it's time to leave." Sehun assuredly smiles at them. He's the youngest of the three yet the two act like babies when their in crowded places.

"Okay..." Luhan let out an inaudible sigh, letting go of Sehun.

Chanyeol widely smiles when he sees that they speak sign language, which he speaks also. "Wanna be friends?" Chanyeol finally questions the three. The friends looked at him. Sehun happily bobs his head whilst Tao and Luhan slowly nods. "Baekhyun is your caretaker?" Sehun blurted out. Chanyeol reads his lips and nodded. "Ours is Kris hyung. He adopted us." Sehun replied with a smile, "With another boy named Suho hyung." Chanyeol nods, reading his lips easily.