Giving thanks (Thanksgiving special)

Start from the beginning

"Staring at the bottom of your glass,
Hoping one day you'll make your dreams last,
But dream come slow and they go so fast.

You see them when you close your eyes,
Maybe one day you'll understand why,
Everything you touch surely dies.

But you only need the light when its burning low,
Only miss the sun when it start to snow,
Only know you love them when you let them go.

Only know you've been high when your feeling low,
Only hate the road when your missing home,
Only you love them when you let them go."

A small smile graced your lips at the memories of practicing and getting the nick name soaring angel, from the rest of the performers.

"Staring at the ceiling in the dark,
Same old empty feeling in your heart,
Cause love comes slow and it goes so fast.

Well you see them when you fall asleep,
But never to tough and never to keep,
Cause you loved them too much,
and you dived to deep.

Well you only need the light when its burning low,
Only miss the sun when it starts to snow,
Only know you love themwhen you let them go.

Only know you've been high when your feeling low,
Only hate the road when you're missing home,
Only know you love them when you let them go.

And you let them go (x2)
Well you let them go."

~Music playing~ you continue playing as a tear slid down your cheeks as you remeber that faith full day the died.

"Cause you only need the light when its burning low,
Only miss the sun when it starts to snow,
Only know you love them when you let them go.

Only know you've been high when your feeling low,
Only hate the road when your missing home,
Only know you love them when you let them go. (x2)

And you let her go"

You finish playing as you heard clapping, you jumped slightly and looked to see your family and wally standing infront of you, sad smiles gracing their face and dick with a few un-shed tears, "how long have you guys been there?" you asked them quickly whipping away your tears, "we came in before the first verse" Paige said, you nodded and got up only to then get enveloped into a hug by Crazy, "crazy are you ok?" You asked him "we should be asking you that" Wally said looking at you worriedly. "Yea just miss Mary and John even if they weren't our parents the sure treated us as their own" you said looking at the guitar, Dick looked at you and hugged you tightly, you hugged back crying in his sholder a little "I miss them too but at least we have each other and our real parents" he told you, you noded whipping your eyes once again, "I didn't know you could play guitar or sing" Leo said smiling, "yea I can but I never played for anyone besides Bruce and Dick, I've always been scared to" you said struming the guitar.

After the little performance, you went to help Alfred, you help with the turkey and pie while he did the bread and rice, after a while Dick and Crazy came in with the family and Wally, "we thought that it's not fair if you two cook all that food alone so why not have the family cook together" Piper said, hearing that caused you too grin widely. After a while you realized something ''doesn't wally want to go and have thanksgiving with his family?' you thought to yourself as you glanced at the freckled ginger, with that thought in your mind you grabbed his hand a pulled him into the living room.

"Everything alright babe?" He asked raising an eyebrow at you, "yea but I think you should spend this time with your family" you told him, "but I want to spend it with my boyfriend the one I love" he told you as he cupped your face, and it hurt because you know he wants to stay but he should spend time with his family on a day like today. "I know and I want to aswell but today should be spent with  family" you told him back. He looked you in the eyes and the smiled and ran to talk to Bruce while you stood there confused, he ran outside on his phone and called someone, while you went back to helping the family with the dinner.

Xx TIME SKIP cause nobody got time for that xX

"I think we made a little to much" you said sweatdroping a little "actually you made enough to go with these" you heard a familiar voice say, you turned arounf to see Wally, "Wally" you said confused "what are you doing here?" You asked while walk...

"I think we made a little to much" you said sweatdroping a little "actually you made enough to go with these" you heard a familiar voice say, you turned arounf to see Wally, "Wally" you said confused "what are you doing here?" You asked while walking over, "well we decided that since i wanted to spend time with you and you wanted me to spend time with my family we'd compromise" he said smiling, "we?" You questioned again. Wally did have time to answer as the door swung open to reveal Wally's parents, Hal, Barry, Iris and wally's grandparents Jhon and Jonna, you couldn't help but to run and hug them "I haven't seen you guys in so long" you told them, "same here kid" Hal said as he ruffled your hair, "what are you guys doing here" dick came up and asked hugging them also "well Wally suggested that we should combine the family dinner since you two would be doing so in the future anyways" Iris said internally fangirling, at her word a dark blush appeared until your parents cleared their throats.

After the introductions you all sat down at the table, soon enough it was Dick and your turn to say what your thankful for "well I know I can speak on behalf of Dick and myself when I say that were thankful for everyone we know if it wasn't for you guys our lives could be different and we wouldn't of found our birth parents" you started then Dick continued with "notice he said birth and not real parents because Bruce Jhon and Mary are real parents to us aswell they cared for us and took us in when we needed them most", "and thank you Wally, he's an amazing boyfriend and an even more amazing friend" you finished kissing his cheek, a happy "Happy thanksgiving" was said by everyone. After the sentamental stuff was over wally being the glutton he was shouted "Now lets eat!" causing everyone to facepalm and laugh, you all soon began eating the delicious meal thankful for everything and everyone you know since the ones who stuck around are the ones who shaped who you all are.

A/N and done ehhh it was good right I even added in a little lesson in there too *smiles* anyways you all know that today is time to be thankful for what you have and for the family who loves you because some people can't be so thankful because the don't have any of that, so spend time with your family and show them how much you care and appreciate them and until next time HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Bye say bye eevee

Eevee eboi *jumps in my arms waving bye*

Me I'm thankful for you too eevee